ComiXology

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would've bought them all, but realized after reading the first issue that they revised the coloring completely. Image did that with Mage. I'm getting tired of digital comics that are being changed like that.

I think they did that for the Omnibus and now it's going to be part of subsequent reprinting, digital or print.

I hate it. Sure, it may look better and look like modern comics, but it's revisionism I could do without. :(

If I didn't own the Absolute Sandmans.... Neil Gaiman's opus Sandman is up for 99 cents each. Pick up the whole thing for less than $75.

Predictably, there is a huge Thor sale going through the weekend. Time to replace my Thor omnibus.

I already have the Absolute All-Star Superman but as Macklemore says, "but shucks, it was ninty-nine cents! (Bag it.)"

Has anyone else noticed a more crashes on their iPad since the latest update? If I just have Twitter and Safari and ComiXology I'm okay but if I have Candy Crush or Angry Birds or the Camera App going, I get all these crashes when I switch over to ComiXology.

Yeah I was hoping for an expansive sale from Marvel, either their hits or their classics. I think the only Black Friday sale was the 4.99 trade collections of the New 52s from DC.

I'm guessing they are waiting for the week of Dec. 25 to have a big sale.

Back