ComiXology

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That was weird! It was nowhere to be found at the comixology store, early this morning. I am glad that they fixed it. :)

Hush is a very enjoyable read. It is simplistic but that is what makes it great. It does not have the complexity and the darkness of The Return of the Dark Knight or The Long Halloween but does its job well in capturing Batman's world in a lighter note. Personally, I believe that Jim Lee rendered his best artistic work inside the pages of this mini- series. In my opinion, he is the best Batman penciller of all times, followed by Greg Capullo. ;)

Just about every Valiant Comic is 99 cents until Monday. Good time to try them out at that price.

I highly recommend the Mark Millar run on The Ultimates and Ultimates 2 on sale for 99¢ right now. (But can't recommend any of the other books.)

Seriously, my favorite thing about the Walking Dead TV show has to be the annual 99¢ sale that accompanies it.

ComiXology (finally) got Avatar Press! Been waiting for them to fill in some gaps in my collection.

Of course the good titles are only on the web site and not through the app. (Apple execs are prudes.)

New York Comic Con 2013 Announcement – Avatar Press joins leading digital content distributor ComiXology in providing cutting edge comics to digital media fans. The exclusive arrangement sees Avatar’s backlist of incredible creators, including Garth Ennis, Warren Ellis, Max Brooks, George RR Martin, and Alan Moore, finally with their uncensored works available digitally.

To celebrate the launch of this content, Avatar and ComiXology have made over 50 comics available for download, including 20 which were deemed “too extreme” for the Apple based app. Those extreme issues are available at the comiXology.com and titles purchased there will automatically sync to digital customers’ favorite reading devices.

The complete launch list will be available by 10:00 AM https://cmxl.gy/Avatar-Press-Debut

Last edited:
Back