ComiXology

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have purchased a few comics from comixology. It does concern me i don't own these purchases and if something happens to the company, those purchases are gone.

Sounds like what I've been doing. I bought "punisher kills the marvel universe" by Ennis recently because I never bought the comic. Great story btw !!

Too poor to buy them right now, but FF is my favorite Marvel comic for so long now.

Actually, I created my screen name in 1996, naming myself after Johnny Storm!

Too poor to buy them right now, but FF is my favorite Marvel comic for so long now.

Actually, I created my screen name in 1996, naming myself after Johnny Storm!

Don't worry, this wasn't the first time they put FF on sale and it won't be the last.

I actually bought these issues today mostly to fulfill a promise I made to myself when I was 10 and FF was my favorite comic.

There's a free Archer & Armstrong #1 and a cheap Vol. 1 of Grant Morrison's New X-Men this weekend.

I'm waiting for a Planetary sale. That and the Ellis and Millar Authority run.

Now, the only weird thing is that issue #610 is not for sale on Comixology and don't ask me why. So the 12 issue mini series is missing the 3rd chapter and they have some other comic instead. Besides that, you can grab the rest at 99 cents a piece.

Back