Statue Comicave Studios - Captain America 75th Ann. Tribute Statue 1/12 Scale Bronze Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComicaveStudios

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Comicave Studios celebrates 75 years of Captain America, with a Tribute Statue of Marvel's First Avenger in an iconic pose with his shield held up high.Bring home a piece of Marvel’s comic history, with the 1/12 scale Bronze Replica of the Captain America Tribute Statue.Cast in bronze, it is a timeless beauty fitting for an iconic comic hero’s history.

HANDCRAFTED FOR YOU
Each bronze replica is handcrafted individually, resulting in subtle imperfections and variations that make each piece uniquely yours.

SERIALIZED PLATE & AUTHENTICTY CARD
Each replica is accompanied with a metal plate certifying authenticity, with engraved serial number, as well as an authenticity card with basic care instructions.

WOODEN COLLECTORS’ BOX PACKAGING
Each replica comes packaged in a premium pine wood box with sliding cover.

1-12 CapA Bronze 01.jpg

1-12 CapA Bronze 02.jpg

1-12 CapA Bronze 03.jpg

1-12 CapA Bronze 04.jpg

Comicave Studios - Captain America 75th Ann. Tribute Statue 1/4 Scale Pewter Replica

Comicave Studios celebrates 75 years of Captain America, with a Tribute Statue of Marvel's First Avenger in an iconic pose with his shield held up high.

Bring home a piece of Marvel’s comic history, with the 1/4 scale Pewter Replica of the Captain America Tribute Statue.High quality pewter with skilled craftsmanship by Royal Selangor, accentuates the statue’s details in a soft satin luster. Marvel’s First Avenger is transformed into a dazzling piece that is truly worth keeping for his heritage.

Made-to-Order and limited to 100 pieces worldwide, each collector's piece features a hand-finished full pewter replica statue, and wooden base with pewter detailing.

SERIALIZED PLATE
Each replica is accompanied with a metal plate certifying authenticity, with engraved serial number.

WOODEN COLLECTORS’ BOX PACKAGING
Each replica comes packaged in a premium wooden box with a mahogany finish.

CapA_template_1.jpg

CapA_template_2.jpg

CapA_template_3.jpg

CapA_template_4.jpg

CapA_template_5.jpg

CapA_template-06.jpg

Re: Comicave Studios - Captain America 75th Ann. Tribute Statue 1/4 Scale Pewter Repl

This one I like a lot. I'll definitely have to check out your site. I love the pewter look. ES makes it even more tempting.

Re: Comicave Studios - Captain America 75th Ann. Tribute Statue 1/4 Scale Pewter Repl

Isn't the price on this one astronomically high? Like in the thousands ?

Looks cool, my only nitpick is, I'm not to keen on him holding his shield straight up in the air, looks a bit awkward like he's smelling his armpit. Otherwise yeah, it looks really cool, I like the pewter look.

Looks cool, my only nitpick is, I'm not to keen on him holding his shield straight up in the air, looks a bit awkward like he's smelling his armpit. Otherwise yeah, it looks really cool, I like the pewter look.

I don't like how he's only holding one of the leather straps for his shield. One should be around his arm.

I don't like how he's only holding one of the leather straps for his shield. One should be around his arm.

Didn't even notice that but agreed that looks extremely weird and out of place, who holds a shield like that? As if Cap doesn't know how to hold his own shield.

On BBTS it was under $600. This available anywhere else?

That's not a bad price tag. How much does it weight?

You'll have to go through an authorized retailer listed on the manufacturer site.

BBTS had the smaller scale bronze for PO there but it's pre sold out. That's $579. This one is much steeper than that. I saw a price floating around somewhere when it was first unveiled and it was seriously out of my league.

Here's the 1/6 link on BBTS:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=COS10012&mode=retail

If I remember correctly the bigger one was $3,500 at SDCC.

But I also remember that the smaller one was $350 at SDCC and it's since gone up quite a lot. So the big one may be $4,000 now. It was beautiful...but pricey.

But I also remember that the smaller one was $350 at SDCC and it's since gone up quite a lot. So the big one may be $4,000 now. It was beautiful...but pricey.

Oh, wow. Yeah, I'm out. Wow.

Pics look great though. Glad for those who got it.

yea, you're right
The 1/12 Bronze was specially at SDCC for $400 ($350 was limited to preview night promo), so now at the regular price of $450
And the regular price for the 1/4 Pewter is at $4,000

Back