Comic Con MARVEL Predictions ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rulk

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well we are slowly approaching Comic Con and it is the quiet before the storm -- very little Marvel products have been unveiled or sneeked this year unlike last.

What we know for sure on the Marvel front is that Marvel reaquired Spiderman merchandise and film license. We can expect to see Age of Ultron and SpiderMan products in full swing.

This leads to the question

What are your predictions / wishlist for Marvel related unveils at the Sideshow SDCC 2015 booth?

I am an avid XMENfan so I hope for more products from that series (especially since XMEN has been MIA from the roster the past couple years. With the new Apocalypse movie coming out i hope we finally see:

-brown suit Wolverine
-90s Storm
-Archangel
-Nightcrawler
-Magneto
-Juggernaut

My other wishlist includes

-AntMan & Wasp
-Thanos
-Luke Cage (modern swap out portrait & heroes for hire power man portrait)
-New Spiderman
-New Kingpin PF
-Quicksilver (4 good measure)

I'm looking forward to more Marvel PFs as well, but I'd be very surprised to see any X-Men or FF related pieces due to the Fox feud, and a focus on characters related to the movies since that's what Marvel is pushing.

That said, my dream list would be:
Fantastic Four -- Reed, Sue, Torch, Thing (new)
Avengers -- Giant Man (even an LSB with Wasp on his shoulder), Falcon
Cosmic -- Thanos on Throne with light-up Infinity Gauntlet and Cosmic Cube, Warlock (Magus variant), Chrome Silver Surfer, Gold Chrome Nova
X-Men -- Cyclops (new), Archangel, Havok, Polaris, Iceman, Beast, Jubilee, Professor X
Spiderman -- Doc Ock, Mysterio
Other -- Ghost Rider on Hellcycle, Lady Sif, Beta Ray Bill, Valkyrie, Iron Fist

It's possible they might push Inhumans and Guardians of the Galaxy, but I really don't have a great interest in those teams. I'd be surprised to see more than 3 new Marvel comic PFs. I really think SS's focus is going to be more on the DC line.

Yeah ... DC is gonna have

Batman Modern Age
Classic Catwoman
Lex Luthor
Darkseid
Aquaman
Arkham Joker and probably Arkham Batman
Im guessing Robin or TwoFace

Nothing from Marvel has been announced besides SpiderMan

I hope we dont have Age of Ultron PFs and no other comic versions. Thatd be straight up ********

I would love an Iron Fist (EX fist would be a must have) though I know that's probably not happening

Well their problem with Iron Man is any of those movie maquettes don't fit in with a comic collection they look way out of place. I've never wanted any of em. The ground punch and flag for me all the way. If they want to do another comic one. I'll definitely bite on it.

3951378-250x379xghost_rider.jpg

I don't expect it but I can wait.

Marvel I want:

New x-23
New psylocke
New modern wolverine
Omega red
McFarlane art Spider-Man
Rob Liefeld art cable
Jubliee
New black cat
Magneto by the best sculptors like steve to answer XM.... Hehehe

Hasn't it been one, or two at most, X-men a year for a little while. Emma frost, Jean Grey last year, Apocalypse 2 years ago, Deadpool 3 years ago, Storm and Colossus 4 years ago. Makes it easy to keep up. Remember a calendar a few years back that had a small glimpse of what looked like Cable? Anything on your list would be good, if well done of course.

Well their problem with Iron Man is any of those movie maquettes don't fit in with a comic collection they look way out of place. I've never wanted any of em. The ground punch and flag for me all the way. If they want to do another comic one. I'll definitely bite on it.
We don't all collect comic characters ;)

The new Spider-Man PF will almost certainly be there. Honestly, nothing else I'm excited to see on the Marvel side.

Well we are slowly approaching Comic Con and it is the quiet before the storm -- very little Marvel products have been unveiled or sneeked this year unlike last.

What we know for sure on the Marvel front is that Marvel reaquired Spiderman merchandise and film license. We can expect to see Age of Ultron and SpiderMan products in full swing.

This leads to the question

What are your predictions / wishlist for Marvel related unveils at the Sideshow SDCC 2015 booth?

I am an avid XMENfan so I hope for more products from that series (especially since XMEN has been MIA from the roster the past couple years. With the new Apocalypse movie coming out i hope we finally see:

-brown suit Wolverine
-90s Storm
-Archangel
-Nightcrawler
-Magneto
-Juggernaut

My other wishlist includes

-AntMan & Wasp
-Thanos
-Luke Cage (modern swap out portrait & heroes for hire power man portrait)
-New Spiderman
-New Kingpin PF
-Quicksilver (4 good measure)

I doubt we will see much of anything X related as Marvel doesn't own the X-Men. I like every X statue you have listed and would also like to add Havok in his classic Black costume with masked and unmasked porttraits.

Back