Comic Con Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are all great exclusives, I don't get the *****ing?

Sidious- Super fun and cool, but NOT a must have. That's the definition of a great exclusive. If it was a main character, everyone would be ticked as hell! Can't win sometimes, yeesh.

I also like how it's a Sith product again, like "Vader" last year. And it hints towards a Palpatine in the making.

VCD, nothing new, but cool. Looks slick as hell. Spidey bust, probably the hottest of the con exclusives, but kind of an alternate outfit. I think they're all awesome, I'm not going and all I want is the VCD and maybe the Spidey bust.

jlcmsu said:
As I said earlier let they do say Darth Vader (armored) for SDCC next year. Make the ES say 2500 or so and lets see people ***** because they did such a COOL and MUST HAVE exclusive for Con goers. That will go over well.

I guarante you that if they do that, I WILL get one! And I won't have to go on ebay or attend the con to get it either!

:maul :emperor

sebcanadaceo said:
I guarante you that if they do that, I WILL get one! And I won't have to go on ebay or attend the con to get it either!

:maul :emperor

Really? 2,500 of THE most popular Star Wars character, and it will be a walk in the park to get as a con exclusive? Reaaalllyy??

tomandshell said:
I don't want to pass by their booth.

I want to bring a lawn chair, bottled water and a chemical toilet and camp there for four days.

I did that in 2005. It was pretty fun. Last year I left a little more so I could camp out this year. :lol

PosterBoyKelly said:
Really? 2,500 of THE most popular Star Wars character, and it will be a walk in the park to get as a con exclusive? Reaaalllyy??

Yeah, pretty much guaranteed to not get one if youre not going. Even the way SS does it. So the people who think these are lame or unhappy really need to consider what convention exclusives really are.

I know I'll be getting the Sidious hologram and Dead figure. Would love to get some others if I got a $100 gift card at SDCC and they go up for second chance :lol

Back