Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANK YOU JOSH!!!!!!

I clicked the link at exactly 8:00 PDT and browser wouldn't load for 2 minutes. Got out, redid the click 4 more times. Finally got browser to look like it was loading.....took 7 more minutes. Was #23,000plus. wah!!!!:monkey2 Josh was like #2181 and got Stig and me in.

Lurves Josh!!! :1-1:

No problemo :duff :1-1:

If they could just fix the server issue or the link issue with people getting in when it goes up this would be so easy.

Our camping team is complete!

:hi5:

same thing with me. I'm now finally #371, just as everything is sold out except thursday and Sunday.

That's what Lonnie ended up with. Hopefully when they do it again early next year you can nail down the other two days.

Dang, the one year they decide to finally reward those who have been going for years by early ordering I get screwed out of it. Missed out on this year's sales because of the stupid email link, so I was only able to go with some very kind help of Sideshow. But since I technically wasn't there it screwed me out of next year. :(

I don't know how many tickets were sold but here is what you got with your place in line as far as I can tell.

5800 - 4 day with preview
11000-17000 - all 4 single days available
19000 -23000 - Thursday and Sunday

Last edited:
managed to get 4 day badge w/ preview night for myself and the girlfriend, but not sure if we'll even be able to go =*(

Hit me up ill take them off your hands!

Just so you know the person who registered has to be at the convention in person to pick up their badge, so the only way to get a badge from someone else is if they are in San Diego during the convention. They don't mail out passes in advance and they are non-transferable.

Just so you know the person who registered has to be at the convention in person to pick up their badge, so the only way to get a badge from someone else is if they are in San Diego during the convention. They don't mail out passes in advance and they are non-transferable.

they make sure they have it all covered, which is good! cause it keeps ppl from profiting off an event

You still have the open sale to try BM.

Got a friend of mine that has gone for the past 2 years from buying tickets on Craigslist! 4 day passes even.

Yeah, I know, but its likely going be the clustermuck it was this year. Not very hopeful on the odds.

Got Thur and Sun:gah:

You can try again when tickets go on sale in 2013. If you get better passes they will cancel and reimburse you for what you just purchased.

When tickets go on sale again - I'll try to help you out. Let's PM beforehand and if I get a smaller waiting room number, I'd be happy to get yours.

I don't know how many tickets were sold but here is what you got with your place in line as far as I can tell.

5800 - 4 day with preview
11000-17000 - all 4 single days available
19000 -23000 - Thursday and Sunday

That seems about right. I would have gotten just Thursday and Sunday if it wasn't for the help of a friend with a better place in line.

Back