Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little photo shoot tonight of my 7 year old in his SHIELD Agent costume, complete with Destroyer Gun. ;)

1013112_10152527216594460_152623155_n.jpg

That's awesome!

If you're on Twitter, you should totally tweet that at Clark Gregg, he'd love it!

Its just now 3pm, headed there now.

And I will def be tweeting photos to several people, but not until they are all done. Which should be today.

If anyone is willing to get me the comic con QMx exclusive gold Firefly keychain, I will be forever in your debt.

Hey Guys, I've been going to the Con for several years, but have never attended the panels mostly because of the crazy lines. Can someone please tell me what exactly goes on that makes it such a big deal. Especially Hall H?

Hey Guys, I've been going to the Con for several years, but have never attended the panels mostly because of the crazy lines. Can someone please tell me what exactly goes on that makes it such a big deal. Especially Hall H?

Well... Hall H... is where you get to see panels of the biggest upcoming movies, or even TV shows. With some of the biggest names showing up to share a good time with fans.
I've gotten the chance to see Peter Jackson, James Cameron, Guillermo del Toro, Francis Ford Coppola, etc.
As well as people like Charlize Theron, Chris Hemnsworth, Angelina Jolie, Milla Jovovich, etc.

It's fun to see exclusive footage, and overall a great experience.
The lines are not fun though... but I've been able to walk into a couple of panels without lining up. But the most popular ones are always packed!

Well... Hall H... is where you get to see panels of the biggest upcoming movies, or even TV shows. With some of the biggest names showing up to share a good time with fans.
I've gotten the chance to see Peter Jackson, James Cameron, Guillermo del Toro, Francis Ford Coppola, etc.
As well as people like Charlize Theron, Chris Hemnsworth, Angelina Jolie, Milla Jovovich, etc.

It's fun to see exclusive footage, and overall a great experience.
The lines are not fun though... but I've been able to walk into a couple of panels without lining up. But the most popular ones are always packed!

Thats how I am going to try it to do it this year, I never have gone to any panels except at Monsterpalooza for American Werewolf in London and it was so awesome seeing the cast and crew there talking about everything i now want to try and see what one would be on a larger scale in person and not on youtube where i can enjoy the exclusive footage!

Last edited:
Thats how I am going to try it to do it this year, I never have gone to any panels except at Monsterpalooza for American Werewolf in London and it was so awesome seeing the cast and crew there talking about everything i now want to try and see what one would be on a larger scale in person and not on youtube where i can enjoy the exclusive footage!

Thanks Guys, but I don't think I'll be sitting at a 12 Hr line for that. :horror
Have fun while you're there. :hi5:

My Wife and I started doing Hall H three years ago. All I had ever heard was how bad it was, how long the wait was, etc.

We strolled over there on Friday morning around 11:00am. The first panel (Tintin) had started, and there were only about 100 people in line. That panel ended 15 minutes later and a bunch of people who wanted to see Spielberg left. And we were in. 20 minute wait.

Last year on Thursday we strolled up about 15 minutes before the first panel started (which was Twilight, and people had literally camped out 3 nights to be first in line). We walked up and right into Hall H with no wait.

Then came Saturday....Saturday is always the biggest day with the biggest movies and biggest actors. Got in line at 8am (which was 17 miles long because no one had gotten in yet). At 9:30 they started letting people in. We got maybe 50 people from the front of the line and it stopped.....never to move again. Waited SIX hours and didn't move an inch. Gave up around 2:30-3:00 and went into the convention center.

So if anything, Hall H is unpredictable. The problem is, to see a really, really good panel that starts at 5pm, people like to make sure they are inside by noon just to be absolutely certain they'll see their panel. Once it's full, if no one leaves, no one gets in.

But for us, SDCC has become all about Hall H. We LOVE it, it is extremely entertaining even if you're seeing movies that you really aren't that interested in. We were both amazed by how much fun we had.

Since we also attend Wondercon, Comikaze and LBCC, we do more shopping there. This year, Wed/Sun will be shopping, and we'll be in Hall H pretty much all day Thurs/Fri/Sat.

If anyone could help me out, please PM me.. I wanted to see if someone could pick me up the Rancor Hallmark figure...I cant make it there this year.

Huge favor...can anyone swing by the Disney section and snag me one of these bad boys? I need this bad boy to hang on the wall next to my other bad boys.

yYYs2KV.jpg

Also, i'll pay for shipping. Assuming you don't have to buy it.

Thanks...if anyone does it for whittle ol me! :D

This thread is killing me. I'm so tense for this entire thing and I'm not even going.

I'd like to say thank you to the freaks for coming through when possible and always be there to try to help me.
:1-1:

Back