Comic-Con 2009 Exclusives List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Irish, I've been going to Con since 1996 and I I hear that some song EVERY year by companies selling the exclusives, con staff and exhibitors. I make it a point to be one of the first souls in the door as soon as they fly open and we all race down the stairs, pour into the hall, race to GG, Hasbro, Mattel etc. etc. and we see the same thing every year, 50 fat guys with exhibitors passes already in line. It makes me sick but tis the nature of the beast.

that was my experience as well. I managed to get in on Sunday about 5 minutes before the gates opened by doing some very stealthy ninja-like sneaking, but I was still something like 30th in line by the time I got to the booth. Sucks when some vendors limits very exclusive items to selling only 10-20 a day.

I don't think I'll play that game this year, unless it's something awesome. I only did it for the GG Fawn bust, and still ended up buying it at Ebay.

Finally found the link I was looking for last week. More Monogram SDCC exclusives:

Marvel Miniature Alliance-Bronze: Spiderman, Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Wolverine, Hulk, Silver Surfer, Venom and Thing. $15 each
1heroes2mono.jpg

Captain America Bronze Bust Paperweight: $25

redirect1.cgi

The Futurama Exclusive(s) are Alternate Universe Fry and Leela from "The Farnsworth Parabox".

Anyone going think they might be able to pick up the following for me?

-Wonder Twins w/ Gleek

-Dr. Egon Spengler w/ Slimer

that was my experience as well. I managed to get in on Sunday about 5 minutes before the gates opened by doing some very stealthy ninja-like sneaking, but I was still something like 30th in line by the time I got to the booth. Sucks when some vendors limits very exclusive items to selling only 10-20 a day.

I don't think I'll play that game this year, unless it's something awesome. I only did it for the GG Fawn bust, and still ended up buying it at Ebay.

Lol, me too. I had a friend sneak me in about 6 minutes early on Friday and I still missed out on the fawn. GG is a real mess, they have those Potter PFs that have yet to see the light and the Angle of Death...whatever happened to that, I dunno.

I think there lowest ES on a SDCC Exc is the pink spartan bust. pass for me

Here's a link to a fairly comprehensive checklist of SDCC exclusives:

https://www.cooltoyreview.com/SDCC2009_Checklist.asp

Where is a list with pics? Did figures ever get around to putting theirs up?

I can't wait to pick up the Richard Harris Dumbledore Mini-Bust by Gentle Giant and Living Dead Doll Res Series 3 at Con in a couple weeks!

Awwww......I want these if anyone would get them for me! :)

__ Star Trek 'The Corbomite Maneuver' Lt. Uhura (yellow) Ornament
Booth Lucasfilm Pavilion (Hallmark)
__ Star Wars Shock Trooper & Shadow Trooper Ornament Two Pack
Booth Lucasfilm Pavilion (Hallmark)

I'm going to SDCC this year and was wondering if there was a buddy system for people trying to get exclusives? I'd like a few things but can't be everywhere at once. I'd be willing to help people out if someone was willing to help me out. Here is the list of stuff I'm most interested in.....

1. SDCC 2009 Dark Avengers Uncanny X-Men Utopia #1 Sketch Variant
2. Marvel minimates - Champions
3. Marvel minimates - Thunderbolts
4. T2 minimates - Attack on Cyberdyne
5. Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks Art Print #1
6. Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks Art Print #2
7. SDCC 2009 Dark Avengers Minimates Box Set #2
8. SDCC 2009 Dark X-Men Beginning #1 (OF 3) Sketch Variant
9. SDCC 2009 Ghostbusters Venkman & Stay Puft Marshmallow Man Minimates 2-Pack
10. DC Direct Blackest Night Action Figures (Green, Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange)
11. G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA 12” BARONESS Special Edition Figure
12. Marvel Universe - Captain America
13. Marvel Universe – 3 ¾ 70th Anniversary Box Set
14. My Little Pony: My Little Pony 2009 Collector's Exclusive Pony (for my wife)
15. Transformers: 25th Anniversary Soundwave Special Edition
16. Darwyn Cooke’s The Hunter
17. 2009 Comic-Con Exclusive Silver Astronaut Snoopy figurine

I will try to get most of the stuff but if you'd like to start a buddy system I'm willing to help out!! PM me for my cell #

~Brian

For anyone who is going to SDCC there is going to be an exclusive Dollhouse DVD release. I want one. But I can't go to SDCC because I live too far. If there is anyone here who is going and would be willing to pick it up for me. PLEASE PM me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Those LS chop sticks are pretty sweet.

I really don't collect the MOTU stuff, but I noticed there are three versions for you guys to randomly buy.

can anyone pick me up the kotobukiya black widow? please PM me...i'll be at comiccon saturday but its only on sale wed-fri

Back