Comic-Con 2009 Exclusives List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the details on the pink Vader helm? Sorry if it was already discussed.

From action-figure.com:

A pop culture icon, if there ever was one. The classic Darth Vader helmet gets an overhaul, and a new PINK paint job for a very important cause (Susan G. Koman foundation, Charity benefit). For every sale, Gentle Giant will donate $6.00 (up to $10,000) towards finding a cure for breast cancer. This donation will go towards research as well as education in hopes that a cure can be found.

Gentle Giant would like to thank Lucasfilm for their assistance in making this limited 8 inch Pink Vader helmet available for such a worthy cause

More to add to the first post

Monogram SDCC Exclusives

Wolverine Brass Dog Tag $10
Friday the 13th Jason Brass Dog Tag $10
NOES Freddy Brass Dog Tag $10
NBX Bronze Paperweight Set (Jack and Sally) $60
BNX Bronze Paperweight Set 2nd Series (Jack and Sally) $60

from cooltoyreview.com

dcdsdccgreenlanterns.jpg

Through the Graphitti Designs booth, DC Direct will be offering San Diego Comic Con attendees a series of exclusive Hal Jordan figures based on his many appearances in the Blackest Night comic book series. Each figure, pictured above, will be released daily with limited editions. The first figure, the standard Green Lantern, will be available starting on Preview Night, Wednesday July 22 with a run of 3,000 pieces. Following that, attendees will have to go back every day to get the Yellow version (Thursday), the Blue version (Friday), the Orange version (Saturday), and the Red version (Sunday). The last four versions will each see a limited edition size of 1,500 pieces.

from cooltoyreview.com

dcdsdccgreenlanterns.jpg

Through the Graphitti Designs booth, DC Direct will be offering San Diego Comic Con attendees a series of exclusive Hal Jordan figures based on his many appearances in the Blackest Night comic book series. Each figure, pictured above, will be released daily with limited editions. The first figure, the standard Green Lantern, will be available starting on Preview Night, Wednesday July 22 with a run of 3,000 pieces. Following that, attendees will have to go back every day to get the Yellow version (Thursday), the Blue version (Friday), the Orange version (Saturday), and the Red version (Sunday). The last four versions will each see a limited edition size of 1,500 pieces.

Wow is that gonna piss off alot of people.

from cooltoyreview.com

dcdsdccgreenlanterns.jpg

I will get these. :rock

From action-figure.com:

A pop culture icon, if there ever was one. The classic Darth Vader helmet gets an overhaul, and a new PINK paint job for a very important cause (Susan G. Koman foundation, Charity benefit). For every sale, Gentle Giant will donate $6.00 (up to $10,000) towards finding a cure for breast cancer. This donation will go towards research as well as education in hopes that a cure can be found.

Gentle Giant would like to thank Lucasfilm for their assistance in making this limited 8 inch Pink Vader helmet available for such a worthy cause

Is this something that is going to be pre-orderable???

They've started cutting down on Exhibitors being able to line up or buy stuff before the Hall opens.

Irish, I've been going to Con since 1996 and I I hear that some song EVERY year by companies selling the exclusives, con staff and exhibitors. I make it a point to be one of the first souls in the door as soon as they fly open and we all race down the stairs, pour into the hall, race to GG, Hasbro, Mattel etc. etc. and we see the same thing every year, 50 fat guys with exhibitors passes already in line. It makes me sick but tis the nature of the beast.

I personally and not all that excited about the exclusives this year. The pink Vader Helm for sure. and the G1 Soundwave. Does anybody know if Starwars shop or Hasbro are having another SW figure exclusive this year

Yeah, they'll be a pain in the ass to get for sure. Hopefully after the dealers get theirs before the show even opens, there will be enough for collectors to get some. Cross your fingers!

Those guys don't walk out by the figure, they walk ot by the boxes, heh.

Irish just gave me a reminder. You gotta get a 'ticket' before getting in line for some of that stuff (ugh). Thanks

Does Lego put out exclusive minifigs at SDCC?

Last year lego had two exclusives I think. Both were building sets, one was of Indiana Jones (I think) and I can't remember the other. I think the cheaper of the two (IJ) was something like $50 for only a small lego set IMO and the line was incredibly long. I also think the exclusives were very limited, like 100 total exclusives for each one.

Back