Comic-Con 2009 Exclusives List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
321421416_778e4cda62.jpg

Wow, aren't you a prick. At least I took the time to make the thread.

Since I am not going this year I am really hoping someone can help me obtain:

I would offer to pick them up for you, but I always go on Sunday with the family and some of the exclusives are always sold out (last year I the Cobra Commander RAH and MLP were all out). I gotta find someone to pick up the Baroness and MLP Super Hero x2 for me this year.

Not much I really want this year:

- Optimus Prime Mugg (depending how different it is from the regular)
- Futurama
- Mort Vinyl
- My Little Pony (x2 - 1 for my daughter and 1 for my wife's friend)
- Ghostbusters Egon and Slimer

Last edited:
Anyone that is going early able to pick up two of the My Little Pony EX for me and I can pick them up from you on Sunday (or I can pay you to mail them to me)? I go every year on Sunday, and last year they were all sold out so my niece and wife had to get them off eBay.

Anyone that is going early able to pick up two of the My Little Pony EX for me and I can pick them up from you on Sunday (or I can pay you to mail them to me)? I go every year on Sunday, and last year they were all sold out so my niece and wife had to get them off eBay.

Kibishii, the Ponys go up for sale on Hasbro's online store after the con. That's how I got mine last year. If you can't get help with SDCC, this might be a good alternative...

Being that I'm a hardcore Minimate geek, let me help you out a bit with your listing there:

The two Dark Avengers sets you have listed are actually one and the same (assuming you mean the one with Osbourne/Iron Patriot, Daken/Wolvie, etc.). Their masks are removable, and you can replace them with hairpieces. Further, it is a joint exclusive with ToysRUs and will be available from their website.

Also, there is another Dark Avengers SDCC set being released, which my avatar is taken from. It will have Bullseye/Hawkeye, Moonstone/Classic Ms. Marvel, Sentry, and Ares.

--edit: also notice you don't have the AFX exclusive Thunderbolt Minimates set listed. It will have Norman Osbourne, Venom, Penance, and Radioactive Man; further, AFX will have Minimate keychains they will be giving away.--

Last edited:
BUMP~ any new info post it and I will update. (I MIGHT have a hook-up through Luis138)

Still looking for someone to pick up two of the My Little Pony EXs and a Hasbro Baroness for me and I will pick them up from you on Sunday at the Con (I will pay you in advance).

Last edited:
The San Diego Comic Con Exclusive list for Shocker Toys Booth# 3849

*^^^^ Tracy B&W Suit version 500pcs
^^^^ Tracy B&W Trenchcoat version 250pcs
*Dethklok Re-release set 500pcs
*Dethklok Dr. Rockso Mallow 500pcs
*Phantom Mallow 500pcs
*SDCC Art Designer Mallow 250pcs

*Available at the Shocker Toys Store www.shockertoys.com/store.php

We will also have Sushi Pack (Wasabi) Mallows, Indie Spotlight Series1 and blank DIY Mallows in colors plus an exclusive Mallow party release Beta Mallow 100pcs.

Back