Comedian Smiley Face Declas? READY TO GO. Updated March 20

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these a well worth the price ray did a awesome job on these they will make your figure complete.

I FUBARed my smileys when I put them on water they rolled before I can place them in the figure or guns...

Hi Ray, had to post this here as your message box is full.

Can I please check when you sent the decals? I made the paypal payment ($14 plus postage) back on 3 May. It's mid-June now and seems to be taking a lot longer than usual. Many Thanks.

Hi Ray

I need two sets and I Live in Germany. I can pay via PayPal, so let me know if it is possible to help my comedians out.

Best Regards

AF

if anyone is on the fence about getting a set of these DON'T HESITATE ! they are top notch superb quality and raymond sends an instruction sheet along with them so its idiot proof.it takes all of 10 minutes and all you need is a bowl of water tooth pick and a q-tip, anyone can do it and it makes a world of difference.

raymond.... i dindt recieve the other that you send me. I already sent a msg to you to buy another... but when i did it your mail is full. Can you verify and return to me?
Tks

raymond.... i dindt recieve the other that you send me. I already sent a msg to you to buy another... but when i did it your mail is full. Can you verify and return to me?
Tks

Sorry Silverwolf looks like it must have got lost... I'll send another to you no charge and my apologies for that, just PM me your address again...

Do you have any more of these? I really want one. I tried to PM but your mailbox is full!

Back