Comedian Smiley Face Declas? READY TO GO. Updated March 20

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Comedian Smiley Face Declas? Is there still those who need them?

One set for me please.
Thanks,
Ron

Please add me to the list for one set. Many thanks.

Count me in for a set.

Thanks

How many are in a set? I assume two for the handguns and the badge on his collar? If so can i get on the list please?

How many are in a set? I assume two for the handguns and the badge on his collar? If so can i get on the list please?

There is two large button ones and 4 handgun ones. So essentialy two complete sets, and they come with instructions.

Looks like there is a lot of unhappy Comedians out there, definitely worth doing this again.

Also shipping to Canada and Australia is the same, but alot a little more shipping time. UK and Asia are 1 dollar extra to ship. Anywhere else I will have to check

I'll update the list!

me too please...

UPDATE
The supplies have been ordered and as soon as I get everything in I'll post payment info and clean out my inbox so you all can PM me. I don't want to take anyone's money until they are ready to be created. there is room for a few more people one the list I estimate as well. Thanks guys, hope it will help you appreciate your figure more because he's great.

If it's possible to add my name I just ordered this figure and I'd love a set of smileys.

Thanks!

Please add me to the list as well. These look terrific.

Already own a set... and just wanted to chime in about what a huge difference they make :rock

comc.jpg

Hey Ray,:wave
What's up bro!How's it goin?Dude just wanna say THANX again for the decals for ny Comedian!They made a world of a difference and made him look more complete.Anyone that's still on the fence on these should mos def get them.They're well worth the price and then some.I'll tell you if it wasn't for the smileys on him i don't think i would've got as much as i did, so my wallet THANX you as well Ray!:wink1:

ABsolutly agree. Decals changed the whole fig. A MUST HAVE for every Comedian owner!

I would still need one or two for my guns. Stupid me screwed up on too many... :lol

I'd like a set too Ray, think I may pick this guy up.

Back