Premium Format Colossus Premium Format Figure 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am surprised at this price (I thought it would be higher). Understand the base is pretty simple though. At the same time, this just makes the Juggernaut price even more ridiculous.

Juggernaut price is ridiculous for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I'm having a rough time deciding between between this and XM's!! Every time I think that XM's is everything I'm looking for in a Colossus, I go back to these pics and can't deny that this has tremendous appeal even in it's simplicity. DECISIONS!

I'll weigh in on the good 'ol price talk too LOL. TBH I was estimating this to be less and was a little surprised it came in so high. I know it'll be a big piece but it's very basic. Cable is way more detailed at just a smidge more and Sabertooth is also a more intricate piece at way less.

Man I'm having a rough time deciding between between this and XM's!! Every time I think that XM's is everything I'm looking for in a Colossus, I go back to these pics and can't deny that this has tremendous appeal even in it's simplicity. DECISIONS!

I'll weigh in on the good 'ol price talk too LOL. TBH I was estimating this to be less and was a little surprised it came in so high. I know it'll be a big piece but it's very basic. Cable is way more detailed at just a smidge more and Sabertooth is also a more intricate piece at way less.

With questionable QC at best, a pretty meh base and an ES of probably 3000+, wait for in hand pics/reviews first.

Sideshow-Colossus-Statue-019.jpg

That little Kitty Pryde piece is pretty cool!

Yes, but we really need a full statue of Kitty. We really need a Shadowcat PF.

That pic with juggy shows what an epic **** up that statue is on all levels

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing this statue in person at SDCC19. Looks great in pics, now need to see it live.

I'm waiting for better pics too. You can see him at 9:15 here but I have to say the finish on his skin is less impressive than in the proto pics

I feel like the reflections coming off the glass case is taking away from the finish of his armored body. The glass case just doesn't allow one to see the finish clearly.

Back