Premium Format Colossus Premium Format Figure 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course the EX sells out right when I decide to PO (had been waiting for in-hand pics). But I went on the WL last week, so it’ll probably convert. Anyone have pics with the SS Juggernaut? Initially I held off of that one due to there not being a Cain Marko unhelmeted portrait, however Kitty is a good EX especially with Lockheed on Colossus. However for some reason Juggernaut also looks a little small (some say closer to 1/5) and the pose is precarious.

Anyone have pics with the SS Juggernaut? Initially I held off of that one due to there not being a Cain Marko unhelmeted portrait, however Kitty is a good EX especially with Lockheed on Colossus.

Mac Collections posted this on the other forum...

mac.jpg

That was a fast sell out of the EX... last week I got one in the three hundreds.

Do they sell them in any order?

Seems like everyone bought him at once.
Or they will just reopen the preorder for EX like they did Catwoman.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

That was a fast sell out of the EX... last week I got one in the three hundreds.

Do they sell them in any order?

Seems like everyone bought him at once.
Or they will just reopen the preorder for EX like they did Catwoman.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

They do not number or ship statues in order. That said, I think that sideshow is releasing these in batches and they only shipped out the first batch. Sideshow has a long history with playing fast and loose when it comes to their wait list. It's a marketing ploy they love to use to push more sales. I believe that the EX will be up for PO again. Either way, if you really like the piece and need the EX, jump on the WL. It couldn't hurt. I couldn't care less for Lockheed (or Kitty) so, I'm in no hurry to PO even though I will be adding this to my collection.

It's possible that it could come back up for PO again. SSC does use it as a ploy. But if you know you're going to get the EX, then just join the wait list. At least, you don't have NRD when you do that.

So, I just scored the EX off Facebook for $750 shipped. I really like this piece and can't wait to add it to my collection. Flash PF is the next one on my hit list.

Congrats!

Knew I had to have the EX from the start, so I didn't hesitate. So I'm glad to hear it whenever others get theirs.

Congrats!

Knew I had to have the EX from the start, so I didn't hesitate. So I'm glad to hear it whenever others get theirs.

Thanks AC! I just have a hard time paying retail, tax, and shipping for most sideshow pieces nowadays. I saved about $50 on this EX over ordering from sideshow. So many of these PFs can be had for less than retail in the aftermarket. I know $50 isn't much but I'll take it. I just closed a deal on the EX Cable PF today. It was $677 shipped. I was lucky to score that piece at what I thought was a good price. Now I just need the Flash and Logan PFs and I'm set for awhile. The hunt is on.

So, my EX Colossus arrived yesterday. What a amazing statue. Sideshow and Daniel Bel just crushed this PF. I desperately needed a 1/4 Colossus for my X-MEN lineup and this definitely hit the spot. I didn't like the OG PF at all. The cloth on it looked terrible IMO. This PF feels light years ahead of the OG. It's 100% fully sculpted goodness. The sculpt is exceptional and the paint apps are fantastic. If anyone needs a 1/4 Colossus for their collection....I highly recommend this piece.

My wait for a classic or Astonishing Cyclops PF continues. I also need Nightcrawler and Storm to complete my X-MEN lineup.

Back