Premium Format Colossus Premium Format Figure 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is def a nice piece. I am happy with my original PF though. The price on this will probably be at least 1.5x as much, if not 2x. still, fully sculpted definitely looks great and I love anything Bel sculpts.

Guessing 850-900 for this knowing Sideshow

I was thinking the same. If it is big (and I assume it is), they are definitely going to charge for it. It may be closer to $1000 (which they may rationalize is still cheaper than their recent Juggs and Doomsday statues).

I hate joining price discussions, but I will in this case. I’m hopeful the reason we didn’t get a super dynamic Colossus with a giant base is to help keep the costs down. The XM Colossus is ~$1k (plus shipping to the US). This really needs to come in around the $700 mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I guess this means if they do Cyclops and Beast they would be in Jim Lee era rather then Astonishing at this point? Couldn't tell which way SSC is going when they made Emma with Rogue and Psylocke, but now that Colossus is in his classic costume I guess Cyclops and Beast would be too, or they might just do what SSC does best and have everything all over the place so you can't display them together as a coherent team...

---

No kidding! What's the use of price guessing. I'd rather talk about the statue ...or the possible other X-Men that can come next.

I think this should be 599 or 650, but that’s just me. *Savage sips his tea, carefully to not be burnt*

Hahaha each new statue reveal, the most popular topic is the price hahaha

1125_previewbanner_300724_ColossusPF.jpg

I really like the semi-gloss right now. It really helps to bring out the lines that go across his body.

Not really sure if I'd want him to be chromed out ...and looking like this:

franco-carlesimo-silverr7-a-00004.jpg

If we're talking Silver Surfer PF, then yea, I'd be fine with this Silver Surfer finish.

Maybe making Colossus a little more shinier ...but not over doing it. I'd still be ok with that, I think.

Back