Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the Pf , i dunno, it should look more metallic. he's not shiny enough. i just think being chrome it would look more like it should be.

3594940871_e5a8a859d7_o.jpg

Damn I wish CM Studios was able to do this one in chrome. Still the best 1/4 Colossus out there.

Wish List, Great Post; Iron

I own a few custom colossus statues and the one done by spawning pool studios is my favorite.

And as others have said, you can achieve a chrome effect with just paint, although it can still be tough to get the right look.

If I could chrome out the pf I would. I used to take things a local harley shop to get chromed but I have no idea who could chrome a statue like this

I hope someone does chrome one ;) I always imagined Colossus to be just as shiny and with the size of the PF, it would look so beastly :D i'd buy it in a heartbeat :)

For me chrome is too shiney and blinged out. But it's a tough call since there is such a gap in the look between paint and real metal.

I'm going down to Valencia today for my daughters basketball game. I'm going to stop by "Creation & Chrome" to see if they think they can chrome mine out but not messing with the clothes.

I think he'd look so much better chromed out!

I'm going down to Valencia today for my daughters basketball game. I'm going to stop by "Creation & Chrome" to see if they think they can chrome mine out but not messing with the clothes.

You got to let us know what they tell u

For me chrome is too shiney and blinged out. But it's a tough call since there is such a gap in the look between paint and real metal.

Chrome always looks cheap to me. I think a Stainless steel look would be preferable... and yes there is a big difference between Stainless and Chrome.

yes please let us know. i'm about to get one myself soon enough and i'd really be unterested in this if it was a legit possibility and still looked good.

Back