Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going down to Valencia today for my daughters basketball game. I'm going to stop by "Creation & Chrome" to see if they think they can chrome mine out but not messing with the clothes.

I think he'd look so much better chromed out!

That place sounds real familiar. I have some old homies of mine and I think they taken their cars there all the time. They are lowriders and some of their vehicles have been in Lowrider magazine and other car magazines and also hip hop videos like Dr. Dre. I believe it's the same place.

Well I went down to Creations & Chrome today and they told me that they tried it already, and some of the chrome process leaked on some of his clothing...:( So, it wasn't possible for them chrome him out.

^^^

Just wait brother, I know that it'll turn some heads when all done. Plus I need a new custom piece in my collection. haven't had one done for myself in couple of years.

^^^

Just wait brother, I know that it'll turn some heads when all done. Plus I need a new custom piece in my collection. haven't had one done for myself in couple of years.

Especially if you use John to get this done. That man can do anything. He blows right by the limitation of most customizers. I can't wait to see you prove all the doubters wrong. This piece is gonna look phenomenal.

I was disappointed when I first learned the pf wasn't going to b chromed. I already had an unchromed comiquette.

Personally I think this is ideal for chroming. Owning both I actually think the comq shines more

Especially if you use John to get this done. That man can do anything. He blows right by the limitation of most customizers. I can't wait to see you prove all the doubters wrong. This piece is gonna look phenomenal.

Bro' you have to be my twin separated at birth...:lol

You know that John did my custom Spiderman and you know that I'm going to be returning to the well for this one as well.

We think to damn much a like it sometimes a little scary...:hi5:

Bro' you have to be my twin separated at birth...:lol

You know that John did my custom Spiderman and you know that I'm going to be returning to the well for this one as well.

We think to damn much a like it sometimes a little scary...:hi5:

Oh yeah, that custom Spidey is crazy good. I have always been blown away by John's skills. You have this in great hands. There is no doubt in my mind that jaws will drop once you post pics of this when it's done.

It definitely is a little scary how a few of us around these parts think so much alike. Scary in a good way though. :wink1:

^^^

It was a photo on eBay. It was there for awhile but it's gone now. I'm telling you that it was impressive. It wasn't just the same color looking chrome. The dust trails off his hands were blueish and it was very well done, and it was done by the same folks that I'm going to have my Colossus done. I only have professional do things for me. I don't go the cheap route on any thing that I do or have in my collection.

^^^

It was a photo on eBay. It was there for awhile but it's gone now. I'm telling you that it was impressive. It wasn't just the same color looking chrome. The dust trails off his hands were blueish and it was very well done, and it was done by the same folks that I'm going to have my Colossus done.

ohh i know him he posted pics on FB. he is in our group on FB

Oh yeah, that custom Spidey is crazy good. I have always been blown away by John's skills. You have this in great hands. There is no doubt in my mind that jaws will drop once you post pics of this when it's done.

It definitely is a little scary how a few of us around these parts think so much alike. Scary in a good way though. :wink1:

who's this John guy you guys speak of? you guys have a link to his work? any additional info on him and prices?

Back