Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
comments like this always crack me up. What is the point if you lnow what you are getting. It is no longer a surprise but rather an obligation

Because those are the rules . . . if you ignore the rules . . . chaos will break out . . . . . . dogs and cats, living together . . . it'll be anarchy

finally Ex ...... great brO

Thanks bro. This one was so hard to get. I had to buy him twice. I got him today wow, is colossus the same size as the destroyer in the comics? Haha... just kidding some of these scales are off, who cares. It's close enough. I love the ex face. One more down! :wink1:

Got this guy up on my table and wow he is massive. The base is so wide it's killing my space! Errr.... But I am so glad he arrive in one piece! Ex head wins by far for me. Maybe my luck is getting better now. :)

Thanks bro. This one was so hard to get. I had to buy him twice. I got him today wow, is colossus the same size as the destroyer in the comics? Haha... just kidding some of these scales are off, who cares. It's close enough. I love the ex face. One more down! :wink1:

Got this guy up on my table and wow he is massive. The base is so wide it's killing my space! Errr.... But I am so glad he arrive in one piece! Ex head wins by far for me. Maybe my luck is getting better now. :)

Congrats! Glad it worked out for you. Maybe not Destroyer, but Colossus is taller than Thor in the comics.

a seller offer me 800$ for the ex. is it still worth it to get it? or it will go down later on.

man after market price like buying a hype IPO stock. it can go up after release or just went downhill after a month. just like facebook stock.

a seller offer me 800$ for the ex. is it still worth it to get it? or it will go down later on.

man after market price like buying a hype IPO stock. it can go up after release or just went downhill after a month. just like facebook stock.

Sounds a bit too much to me. Took a look at completed listings on ebay and there were a couple that went unsold for $550.

800.00 for colossus ex? Yes that's a good deal if you also get a free PF of your choice to come with a package deal. Otherwise hell no.

living outside country who produce the hobby products that i like is sucks.

Where do you live? Wow how do you afford statues that are still brand new for double the prices? I can't imagine you trying to get the older much more pricey statues. :horror that would be enough to make me quit the hobby. I could not afford it at that price. I hope you have a local dealer or comic shop to get it.

its the nett price the seller didnt want to reduce it anymore.
. No bro i dont buy it, for me i wont buy it for that kind of price as well. Maybe for others who have more dough than me :rotfl
KACHINGG

Back