Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody know if the regular has the removable head like the EX?

the reg head is removable as well, if that's what you are asking

IMG_3253_zpsc6b9d2f3.jpg

I thought you already had Colossus

Yes I finally got the ex because the ex head is the display I want. But someone ask about the reg versions head if it was removable. So I was interested in knowing. It's weird how some reg don't have removable heads when the ex does.

I picked up my Colossus the other day from FedEx. I have to say, I take back what I said about him. He really is awesome in person, and I'm glad I decided to take a chance and get him. I'm pretty impressed.

Here's how I'll display him for now, at least for the next few weeks until I receive Storm, and then I will display them together.

DSCN4589_zpscb806b20.jpg

DSCN4592_zps4771c82d.jpg

DSCN4593_zps4d565f8e.jpg

DSCN4597_zpsce927621.jpg

I picked up my Colossus the other day from FedEx. I have to say, I take back what I said about him. He really is awesome in person, and I'm glad I decided to take a chance and get him. I'm pretty impressed.

Here's how I'll display him for now, at least for the next few weeks until I receive Storm, and then I will display them together.

DSCN4597_zpsce927621.jpg

Wow is rogue a action12 inch figure next to your colossus PF? He one big mo%#*+*%#!

damn $300 shipped for reg is pretty tempting. I dont really like the way his fluffy uniform goes on the body, but for $300.....

is the ex head a must? or reg head just as good? any opinion?

damn $300 shipped for reg is pretty tempting. I dont really like the way his fluffy uniform goes on the body, but for $300.....

is the ex head a must? or reg head just as good? any opinion?

That deal is insane on marvel shop... I got this and green goblin lab for $750

Back