Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see that happening for a long while. I just can't see a reason for another one in either format any time soon.

yehh not soon but there will be Modern Xmen line out......they r near to complete classic X-Men.... will wait for Modern X-Men:impatient:

Never say perfect, cause no such thing as perfect. But anyway, I won't be getting it cause its not my character anyway. But it is best IMO.

IMO, I think the Bowen chrome Colossus is still tops for this character. If the BD Colossus was 1/4 scale it would own the PF. I don't think it's even close. I also am not too hung up on scale. So, for me, the BD Colossus is still the statue to beat for this character.

yehh not soon but there will be Modern Xmen line out......they r near to complete classic X-Men.... will wait for Modern X-Men:impatient:

That would be the Com. It has already been released. That is the modern version. Unless, you are waiting for the Juggy Colossus version.

IMO, I think the Bowen chrome Colossus is still tops for this character. If the BD Colossus was 1/4 scale it would own the PF. I don't think it's even close. I also am not too hung up on scale. So, for me, the BD Colossus is still the statue to beat for this character.

That chrome Bowen piece has too many problems with flaking off as it ages. That piece is overrated IMO.

That chrome Bowen piece has too many problems with flaking off as it ages. That piece is overrated IMO.

I've had my chrome Colossus and Surfer for 5+ years. I have no issues with either one. As far as the BD Colossus being overrated....I couldn't disagree with you more. Again, this is just my opinion. Peeps just need to collect whatever they like. The Colossus PF just doesn't do it for me at all.

They should change the EX to the juggernaut helmed version. I know the costume wouldn't be perfect but better than the stupid grin. Only time I seen him that pissed was when he killed that marauder.

They should change the EX to the juggernaut helmed version. I know the costume wouldn't be perfect but better than the stupid grin. Only time I seen him that pissed was when he killed that marauder.

A Juggernaut version would be awesome, even if they couldnt I would love a bald hardened version like whats in the comics now.

FWIW my waitlist has converted and I have an order in my account... though I haven't any email notices confirming this. Got on the waitlist not long after it sold through.

I could not disagree more. I have no interest in a juggy-colossus.

Back