Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really and didn't convert yet? Weird, I jumped on it a day after they released the ES and it converted Jan 6th. Good luck on the flex WL bruddah.

thanks bro, im sure you did the reg waitlist right? Mine would have also if I hadn't done flexWL....before they combined them...they always gave first priority to reg WL's...Im sure mine will convert though...just a matter of time.

thanks bro, im sure you did the reg waitlist right? Mine would have also if I hadn't done flexWL....before they combined them...they always gave first priority to reg WL's...Im sure mine will convert though...just a matter of time.

I always order the ex. I just waited from them to post ES. My second reason why I cancelled my joker PF unless the ex is a must. They need to go back to posting ES on previews.

oh when I said reg waitlist...I meant the non flex waitlist on the EX...should have clafified...Im all about ex'es too

Not trying to add to the debate but I always waitlist the full pay option and if converts I can always ask them to flex it for me.

well friends do u think SS will revisit colossus in future again?? coz i dont like comi n even Pf:monkey1

Best Colossus PF or any other Colossus statue.

I'm with DHAVAL on this one. I don't think either of the SSC Colossus statues look perfect. The lines in the face of the Com are just plain stupid. The onesie on the PF is horrible. Both were misses IMHO.

I'm with DHAVAL on this one. I don't think either of the SSC Colossus statues look perfect. The lines in the face of the Com are just plain stupid. The onesie on the PF is horrible. Both were misses IMHO.

Never say perfect, cause no such thing as perfect. But anyway, I won't be getting it cause its not my character anyway. But it is best IMO.

! like Colossus n want him in mY collection but When SS revealed PF i even didnt bother about seeing its IteM Preorder page coz somewhere i feel its not Colossus ! wanted ..... They will revisit Charcter but will take time. They will do modern X-Men with Modern Costumes that is for sure:wink1:

Back