Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope he's fully sculpted under that thick costume.

Look like he is sculpted. If i do not like the costume, i will strip him down and display him without it. The matter of fact i have 2 conversion jobs on this one, once its arrive.

20a5sif.jpg

That's what I think I'm going to do

With the release of Psylocke I guess I am now waiting for the big guy.
So what does everyone plan on displaying him in? I do not own a Detolf yet as my collection is just starting (as far as PF's go) But will he fit? Is there a weight concern?

So what does everyone plan on displaying him in? I do not own a Detolf yet as my collection is just starting (as far as PF's go) But will he fit? Is there a weight concern?

I checked the weight limit at IKEA and it has 13 lbs for the detolf shelves... I have had 20lbs on them and they were fine.... but I had a bad feeling of 3 layers of glass and polystone breaking so I took my pf's out... I have seen lots of pics with them loaded though

I just picked up some wood and plan on building a custom display cabinet for all my PF's. It will be huge! I have to make it in three sections in order to fit it in the door. This one will take me some time to build; I haven't done any wood working in about ten years. Once I have it done I will post some pics in the show your shelves thread.

I checked the weight limit at IKEA and it has 13 lbs for the detolf shelves... I have had 20lbs on them and they were fine.... but I had a bad feeling of 3 layers of glass and polystone breaking so I took my pf's out... I have seen lots of pics with them loaded though

It's rather easy to come by some stronger material for shelves. So just get something custom made, and the weight concern goes away.

Back