Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, he's 24" but he's standing straight up with no bent leg and not being lifted by anything that would make him taller. Oh forgot goofy looking hulk.

Hulk PF is 18"-19" but he is slouching & is on bent knees.
Colossus would be the tallest to date without the assistance of anything on the base. Isn't Skaar at 27" or something but with the axe/sword of course.

Hulk PF is 18"-19" but he is slouching & is on bent knees.
Colossus would be the tallest to date without the assistance of anything on the base. Isn't Skaar at 27" or something but with the axe/sword of course.

Yeah I'm sure that's to the tip of his axe. Wasn't sure about the Hulk and thanks for clearing the air on that matter.

Hope he's fully sculpted under that thick costume. Looks pretty massive but the Sideshow dimensions on the site are just estimates and often wrong. Still from the pics he'll be huge. May need to resculpt his chest as well, to me Colossus has more developed pecs.

Hope he's fully sculpted under that thick costume. Looks pretty massive but the Sideshow dimensions on the site are just estimates and often wrong. Still from the pics he'll be huge. May need to resculpt his chest as well, to me Colossus has more developed pecs.

If anything I'm sure Colossus will be at least 23"-23.5" tall. I don't expect him to be in the 22" range. SS may be off sometimes with its measuring, but they aren't usually that off.

More than him being slightly bird chested (at least for a superhero), if the chest and shoulder areas were more developed it would make the shirt look better. He'd have a better overall and more imposing look.

Ha ha.

It's like "I like the character, but the PF could have been better," or "I like the PF, but he's not that important." This guy can't win.

Hope he's fully sculpted under that thick costume.

Look like he is sculpted. If i do not like the costume, i will strip him down and display him without it. The matter of fact i have 2 conversion jobs on this one, once its arrive.

20a5sif.jpg

Back