Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Colossus PF Sneak Peek

This going to be very interesting to see what the ES come out to be. I have a feeling it's going to be over the 500 or 750 threshold that we are use to seeing with the X-Men marvel line up.

I'm starting to see the writing on the wall for me and this hobby.

I wont bother with an exclusive if its going to be high, since i would be just displaying the regular anyways, ill just get a regular down the road possibly.

nice .. colossus in swimsuit .. couldnt they have used the same material from bucky pf

Love those fully sculpted suits, especially the metallic one. That's one kickass collection! : )

Thanks; Fuzzy, it is a Impressive Custom

Very nice collection, brother..I admire your dedication and love for this character :clap

Thanks; Leonidas, I Appreciate the Compliment

wow, that is a great deal for a custom! Was that custom sculpted from scratch? or was it more of a mod from an existing statue? either way, at that price what a great deal!

They sculpted an original and then they the made mold, he is made of Fiberglass and Painted with High Gloss Automotive Paint, Thanks Sarakawa for the Inquiry.

Silver Surfer rocks! :rock:rock:rock

:lol:lol:lol: your not right; xYx :thwak, there you go a Tune Up :lol:lol

It would be nice to add arms and legs to that legendary scale bust to make it as an legendary scale figure.

I agree; Hung that has crossed my mind before and it would be Intense

300121_press10-001.jpg

The only decent piece that came out of that line up until now is Gambit :monkey4

i think the all together display looks good , tbh

Who would of thunk after all of the wishing and hoping that the PF would accompany _____ing and griping.

Some guys basically ruined the comiqette thread with comments about how they should've made a PF Jim Lee Costume.

And now...

'1/4 of Fail' doesn't mean spit
'PF or Fail' has turned into PF is Fail.

Lots of those wishing for this are dismissing it after bashing another piece for not being it :slap

You wanted it, so be happy you're getting it. :lecture

prices will continue to rise and I am ok with that, as long as the quality is there.

if you don't like true mixed media statues, why even post in this thread? it's like a vegetarian coming onto a site about how to bbq steaks, if you know what I mean.

my statement was not directed at anyone specifically, and yes "everyone is entitled to their opinion..."

I really love PFs as well and mix media isn't a problem for me. I just don't like the pjs look that happens with cloth. It just looks dull and usually has no muscle definition. I am all for mix media the way it is used on gambit, cyclops, and rogue with the leather/trench coats. Wolverine, sabretooth, and now this colossus just aren't as appealing to me. Colossus looks better than the other two because the cloth doesn't cover his whole body.

I think this would turn into a definite buy for me if you could even remove his cloth shirt and he was just steel chested underneath...that would be pretty sweet IMO.

RB's Colossus is my favorite with Koto's a close second.

*sigh*

we pay so much money for these pieces, only to pay more to fix the problem areas.

Doesnt seem like SSC is listening

Ha !, look at his thick Red underpants.

Q. How do you ruin a statue ?
A. Put furry pajamas on it.

CAP1_1024x768.jpg

jericho.gif

That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

Premium formats that have done well

Black Panther, Blackcat, SheHulk, Bucky Barnes, Cyclops,
Red skull, the Hulk, Ms. Marvel,

Premium formats that have not done well

Spiderman, The Thing, Captain America, Colossus,

Back