Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Colossus PF Sneak Peek

Think the print is cool, it's original in that it's an over the shoulder look rather than the same old face on portrait.

Now saying that, it'd just end up staying in the box like all my other prints anyways. That's if I ordered it, which I'm not. Sticking with the Xmen ladies this time around.

Pose is kinda static. Costume is very 70's Mego looking. It does seem to cheapen the statue.

On the plus side: He looks to be every bit 1/4 scale and there are no weird lines in his face.

This isn't a bad PF really, what needs to change though are the hands, they need to be bigger, and the fabric costume. It should be a rubber/leather like material. I don't mind the pose, though I don't like the ex head(looks like he's trying to bust a turd).

I agree I wish they would make the hands a bit bigger. The hands are too thin and small for a 7ft 5 giant.

Okay so the Pre-order is in place for Colossus and I'm am totally peeved again! Sideshow did this with the DC Joker PF as well. They jacked the price and did not annouce a edition size? WTF!!! I'm not shelling out $400 for a statue that they may release 5000 of. and $400!!!! c'mon! I think SS is getting a bit greedy. :exactly:

300121_press10-001.jpg

Oh, I get it now, Rogues paint job was so she could look at Gambit and Colossus at the same time! It all makes so much sense now.

best post ever :rotfl

300121_press10.jpg

Colossus: "What the hell is Remy braggin about Rogue's ass being so fine?...It's kinda small!"

Okay so the Pre-order is in place for Colossus and I'm am totally peeved again! Sideshow did this with the DC Joker PF as well. They jacked the price and did not annouce a edition size? WTF!!! I'm not shelling out $400 for a statue that they may release 5000 of. and $400!!!! c'mon! I think SS is getting a bit greedy. :exactly:

What?
Did you just say that you pre-ordered it, and that you're not paying for said statue with an unannounced ES & NRD in the same statement? :slap

... great first post, btw.

Last edited:

This piece is so, so. $400 is ridiculous = easy pass.

Back