Colossus Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, gonna try for the 4QTR to pull this off unless I can snag it earlier by comming across a Great Deal

Good idea. Customizing the head might be a challenge but shouldn't be hard. Considering some of the hard custome that came out recently like the Planet Hulk by greatwall. Can't wait for the pics Colossus.

Good idea. Customizing the head might be a challenge but shouldn't be hard. Considering some of the hard custom that came out recently like the Planet Hulk by greatwall. Can't wait for the pics Colossus.

It is Hungs fault for giving me the Idea before the Planet Hulk, it was when he redid the 1:1 busts.
I wish I had him now so I could get the process started, but gotta wait on pre-orders.

I just got Colossus comiquette exclusive. I will be displaying it with the human head. The reason is if you look at all the comiquettes in this series, they all seem to be jumping into battle. Nightcrawler is "bamfing" into action, Beast is putting his book down, Angel is taking flight and Colossus is armoring up. These are going to look incredible displayed together.

colossus-1.jpg

He looks good in this pic. My last flexpayment is next week and Im getting tempted to cancel him. I canceled him twice in the past before putting him on flex. All problems aside, I just want him to look well next to nightcrawler or the Rogue comiquette. I just want him to look "bigger" than the little guys. :pray:

I think if he doesnt, I might try sending him back, it would be the first time I ever did that so heres hoping he turns out well.

He looks good in this pic. My last flexpayment is next week and Im getting tempted to cancel him. I canceled him twice in the past before putting him on flex. All problems aside, I just want him to look well next to nightcrawler or the Rogue comiquette. I just want him to look "bigger" than the little guys. :pray:

I think if he doesnt, I might try sending him back, it would be the first time I ever did that so heres hoping he turns out well.

I feel for you nemenforcer, you sound like a lost soul on this statue...:1-1:

That exclusive looks pretty awsome .

Saw it in person and it's actually very nice EXCEPT for that ugly costume. Why not the classic outfit?

That face just looks bad and it's 1/5 scale. Glad for those that like it but it's a super easy pass here.

Since Sideshow is not making the Classic outfits...I'm out...Took out My bowens...just as good looking, only negative in my opinion is that they are smaller...but I now have more room for things too...It was Classic or none for me...I'm even getting rid of my SS X-men Dios now and am officially moving over for Bowen ..Not for all of my pieces but for many....

Back