Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: A collection catalog platform

The buttons were loved.

I had them in the hands of artists such as Cat Staggs and her wife, Spencer Brinkerhoff, Grant Gould, Jeff Carlisle and more !

I had one to the guy that runs the company putting out the Alien retro figs who offered us to contact him for pics on all his products !

Official Pix members were reppin the Stash !

All the collectors groups were reppin !

And last but not least, collectors. Picked them out by eye as they perused the vendors.

We are getting out there people ! Next stop... NYCC !

The buttons were loved.

I had them in the hands of artists such as Cat Staggs and her wife, Spencer Brinkerhoff, Grant Gould, Jeff Carlisle and more !

I had one to the guy that runs the company putting out the Alien retro figs who offered us to contact him for pics on all his products !

Official Pix members were reppin the Stash !

All the collectors groups were reppin !

And last but not least, collectors. Picked them out by eye as they perused the vendors.

We are getting out there people ! Next stop... NYCC !

That is so awesome Sean. I appreciate all of the work you did and helping represent the Stash, great work and glad to see people were liking it.

I think Sean is now my Sales and Marketing team.

Yes, we need to start planning NYCC now. I think we have a few ideas, just need to get some rough sketches, although we are always looking for more ideas about NYCC buttons.

Thats great! Nice to see CS makes waves :rock :rock :rock :rock

I better get moving on that butt tattoo.

That is so awesome Sean. I appreciate all of the work you did and helping represent the Stash, great work and glad to see people were liking it.

I think Sean is now my Sales and Marketing team.

Yes, we need to start planning NYCC now. I think we have a few ideas, just need to get some rough sketches, although we are always looking for more ideas about NYCC buttons.

We can do this brother ! I told you from the beginning !

Sean is the man! :rock

:1-1:

GOD, Sean sucks!

*on ignore*

Ski

:pfft:

Dropping in to say hello.

Devil is going to be working on both Spook stickers and NYCC buttons so I need ideas guys! We have a couple for NYCC buttons but any other suggestions would be great to get some options.

Also if you have an idea for Spook stickers let me know as well. I will be giving them away during the week of Spook.

Dropping in to say hello.

Devil is going to be working on both Spook stickers and NYCC buttons so I need ideas guys! We have a couple for NYCC buttons but any other suggestions would be great to get some options.

Also if you have an idea for Spook stickers let me know as well. I will be giving them away during the week of Spook.

I like the twin rays of light in the back and the apple in the hand for the pin. Just my idea.

Spook is so hard. . . So many ideas.

I have a idea for Spook...A zombified squirel holding a brain..:D
Devil, make it happen..:pray:

I like it!

I am getting Devil the higher resolution logo today and passing along some suggestions. I will post progress pictures here.

I'll be able to tell you where I'll be. I'll be at a booth the whole time. Not sure how much walking around I'll be able to do.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Back