Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

Preview of what I am working on, still a WIP

stash_redesign.png

Mwuahahaha.

So once the comments are done I might be switching gears a little bit, I was going to go towards the custom route but I might tackle different collectible types like prints and original or unique pieces. We will see, I am still planning the next release while working on this one. :)

Mwuahahaha.

So once the comments are done I might be switching gears a little bit, I was going to go towards the custom route but I might tackle different collectible types like prints and original or unique pieces. We will see, I am still planning the next release while working on this one. :)

This would be very cool to have! :D :yess:

Mwuahahaha.

nice :panic:

Just a question. How do you remove something from your stash?
Because one of mine just doubled & I'm almost certain I didn't get it wet or fed it after midnight. :dunno

Just a question. How do you remove something from your stash?
Because one of mine just doubled & I'm almost certain I didn't get it wet or fed it after midnight. :dunno

That part isn't as intuitive so I apologize but login, go to your stash. Click the edit pencil. Then hover over the collectible you wish to remove and click edit. That should then bring you to the detail page and then you can remove it from there.

I will be adding a remove shortcut link on the first stash edit page so it is a lot easier.

Back