Collection Intervention on Syfy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally watched it. Wow those people are crazy. Some of my friends think I am bad. I have an entire house with star wars stuff, all but the stuff from the 90s or up for sale is nicely displayed

Lolly was a house wife....if $4000 got them mostly out of debt she could have got a parttime job and paid that plus more. Let alone they could have stored his collection better in the garage.

There's no way I'd ever allow myself to be on a show like this.
I would like to check it out though. Is it showing in Canada as well?

Awww thanks azurepred. It's nice to know the rest of the world would find me to be enough of a wierdo to make the cut for this show. ;P

Lolly was a house wife....if $4000 got them mostly out of debt she could have got a parttime job and paid that plus more. Let alone they could have stored his collection better in the garage.

you bring a good point,
did she work? did she even had a job? did she contribute AT ALL to the house?

because if the guy was the only one working, and she was so horrible about his collection,
plus they were in debt and she didn't work, that's pretty much a wife from Hell LOL :rotfl:rotfl

you bring a good point,
did she work? did she even had a job? did she contribute AT ALL to the house?

because if the guy was the only one working, and she was so horrible about his collection,
plus they were in debt and she didn't work, that's pretty much a wife from Hell LOL :rotfl:rotfl

I don't see the difference if she worked or not. :dunno

I don't see the difference if she worked or not. :dunno

they wouldn't be in Debt, that's why ronin0510 brings a good point, do both of them work? or just the guy? and if she didn't work, why was she being so *****y about it,
the guy needed help with the collection, it was messy and poorly stored,
but if they had such money problems, I hope she was not a stay at home wife lol, that would be adding insult to injury :lol

they wouldn't be in Debt, that's why ronin0510 brings a good point, do both of them work? or just the guy? and if she didn't work, why was she being so *****y about it,
the guy needed help with the collection, it was messy and poorly stored,
but if they had such money problems, I hope she was not a stay at home wife lol, that would be adding insult to injury :lol

I was referring to her being "the wife from HELL." I don't think being employed would make her any less of one. :huh

im not buying it . this interview was supposively done moments after making that purchase . not only does he not mention the tremendous purchase he just made , he never once mentions Star Wars . it seems to me that he stammers when asked certain questions then throws up some buzz words . I believe its staged . theyre probably drinking buddies .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVfFbuUGVuo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

A friend of mine is good friends with him. Confirmed he did in fact buy the Boba Fett and has a HUGE Star Wars collection.

I did, I liked the Barbie lady a little bit more than the Star Wars lady, but I kept thinking, so let me get this straight, these people know they are going to sell the stuff? but then in the show they act like they are being insulted for being asked to sell their stuff?

also,the barbie lady
those guys are not F___ boys, they are men,
they need to freaking Move out of their parents' house,
they are whining over their closets when they are lucky their parents don't kick them out .....

Lol yeah, her kids were 20 plus... not little boys. :lol

It was nice of them to get her the number 1 she wanted so badly. Her husband seemed very sweet and supportive also. I was kinda hoping she would have gotten rid of 90% of her collection and buy the number 1 but I think she still has most of it. lol

Lol yeah, her kids were 20 plus... not little boys. :lol

It was nice of them to get her the number 1 she wanted so badly. Her husband seemed very sweet and supportive also. I was kinda hoping she would have gotten rid of 90% of her collection and buy the number 1 but I think she still has most of it. lol

I kinda like this episode a little better, both families were nice, I mean the GI Joe guy started angry, but then he became nice, I liked this one better than the first one, they seemed nicer,

the lady's kids I really didn't like them, they seemed kinda mean, I am glad they got her the barbie, but really, shouldn't they be in college by now?

also,the barbie lady
those guys are not F___ boys, they are men,
they need to freaking Move out of their parents' house,
they are whining over their closets when they are lucky their parents don't kick them out .....

Yeah, that was... awkward. If I were those guys, I would've been embarrassed as hell. I would've made them blur my face out Cops style.

Back