Collection Intervention on Syfy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He need to get rid of that woman!!
I mean how can you not love CATWOMAN!!
I need to send him a picture of the new LSF CATWOMAN, give me his address I will take care of this!

Do we get to blame you when the LA Times reads, "Man of Collector Intervention fame commits suicide over photo of Catwoman statue?"

I just like watching the show to see what others have in their collections. All the other sub plots or story lines is just something for me to watch to pass the time.

it felt like she really hated his collecting, which won't stop, once a collector always a collector,

is like, the first couple, you could see they loved each other, they loved star wars,
:dunno:dunno

That's the thing. The wife didn't know he collected until after they married, according to the show. That is entirely the guys fault for not owning up to it before it was too late and hiding his stuff where she couldn't see.

That's the thing. The wife didn't know he collected until after they married, according to the show. That is entirely the guys fault for not owning up to it before it was too late and hiding his stuff where she couldn't see.

It's the guy's fault for her inability to understand he liked collecting Catwoman? What planet are you from?! :cuckoo:

I didn't see much chemistry between them, I don't want to talk about people that I don't know, but they seemed like the type of peeps that end up splitting

I thought he seemed kinda gay... :dunno Or just ashamed of his obsession with Catwoman.

Anyway, I'll keep watching the show.

I thought the show was interesting. I kinda felt the same way about Holly wood Treasure but I really love that show now. Or maybe it's just Tracy McCall that I love. Anyway I am interested to see what other collectors they have in future episodes. That Star Wars collection was insane.

I thought he seemed kinda gay... :dunno Or just ashamed of his obsession with Catwoman.

Anyway, I'll keep watching the show.

he did have a lot of pink stuff, he brushed it off saying "I just buy catwoman stuff" had a lot of stuff of the female heroes too, Wonder Woman, Catwoman,
but, that crossed my mind at one point

The Star Wars lady's house is pretty intense. :lol

I have a rule when it comes to my stuff, one room. I couldn't stand if that stuff was all over my house. I have one collection room and that's it.

The Catwoman dude was pretty weird. I have some things boxed up but I don't think I could handle putting it outside in a non-conditioned garage. I've dabbled in hoarding a few items (buying multiples) but usually only vintage toys, like Kenner or things that are really valuable and retain the value.

he did have a lot of pink stuff, he brushed it off saying "I just buy catwoman stuff" had a lot of stuff of the female heroes too, Wonder Woman, Catwoman,

he is definitely light in the loafers

Just watched the show. I just want to remind you guys that all of these reality shows are scripted. This is fiction, not reality.

Also, that shop they went to, "Blast from the Past", is a few blocks from my house. That guy that owns it, Larry, is a major scalper/scammer. All the local collectors have stopped going to his shop. :lol

this is very interesting, lol, there was a store like that in here, highest prices I ever saw even for crappy stuff,

I wonder if all that stuff really was worth more, if they guy did a little more research and tried ebay

I enjoyed the show but was a little shocked at how bad of a collector that dude was. I learned my lesson at 8 years old when a dealer told me I'd lost $5 in value on a baseball card by not keeping it protected. How had he not learned to keep his stuff well-packaged and climate-controlled? The lady was pretty funny - I hope I can keep mine from growing to that extreme. My fiance and I agreed that her husband was a saint.:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

I enjoyed the show but was a little shocked at how bad of a collector that dude was. I learned my lesson at 8 years old when a dealer told me I'd lost $5 in value on a baseball card by not keeping it protected. How had he not learned to keep his stuff well-packaged and climate-controlled? The lady was pretty funny - I hope I can keep mine from growing to that extreme. My fiance and I agreed that her husband was a saint.:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

I don't think that guy ever intended to sell any of his stuff to begin with
Some of us all have at least one or two things we will never get rid of

Maybe he's just metro sexual...:dunno

Very in touch with his feminist side.

Back