Coco's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cocoboloboy's Shelves

Yeah, once again great work Adam. I'll get you to do those custom ALIENS background stands we talked about a while back. I'll send you a PM soon. Keep up the GREAT work! :D

Thanks Freaks!

Mike, I'm hopefully going to be able to take on some commisioned work in Jan/Feb. so be thinking about what you'd like in the way of a design for those Aliens display shelves.

Thanks Freaks!

Mike, I'm hopefully going to be able to take on some commisioned work in Jan/Feb. so be thinking about what you'd like in the way of a design for those Aliens display shelves.

Okay I will Adam. I still have to dig out those ALIENS movie stills I have that I want to use as backgrounds for the shelves from you. I'll stay in touch with you about it all. Thanks! :D

Cocoboloboy, ever thought of going into business with woodwork? or even part time. Or do you do this already? You could make a killing with display shelves. For crystal, ornaments, die-cast's, I think it could be endless in what can be done with wood. Saying that you're very skilled with wood so I'd imagine you could make most things in wood. The black staining or paint, no idea what it is, but it has a nice subtle shiny matte finish like a blackboard effect.

They have such a professional finish. The Superman box with the logo on the side is really something!

:rock I agree , you rock at this stuff bro.
Awesome work all round ! :rock

BTW : My Feng 1989 Joker head will be with me soon , just out of interest I will let you know if your hat fits on the head. :rock

Keep up the good work.

Cocoboloboy, ever thought of going into business with woodwork? or even part time. Or do you do this already? You could make a killing with display shelves. For crystal, ornaments, die-cast's, I think it could be endless in what can be done with wood. Saying that you're very skilled with wood so I'd imagine you could make most things in wood. The black staining or paint, no idea what it is, but it has a nice subtle shiny matte finish like a blackboard effect.

They have such a professional finish. The Superman box with the logo on the side is really something!

Thanks vodoun! I used to make and sell those on ebay a few years ago but I don't anymore. I make an occasional piece of custom furniture for clients here and there but that's about it these days. I have a regular job managing a crew that builds high end interior wood shutters. I enjoy designing and making those display shelves for myself though.

hicks, yeah please let me know if my Joker hats fit Feng's sculpt. :cool:

IMG_7380.jpg

nice collection man! i was wondering could you take some more pictures of the spiderman vs venom diorama. cheers.

I love your style. Very original.:rock
If you ever decide to take on some custom commissions, let me know. I'd love to have a few shelves like the one with '89 Batman and the two Jokers.

Did the 89 Batman come in any fancy box at all?

Back