Coco's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cocoboloboy's Shelves

you really do have a fabulous unique way of displaying things. I love it

Very nice. I really like the TPM Obi-Wan... Makes me anxious for a sideshow release.

Very cool collection and set-up. Do you custom make all your own shelving/display set-ups?

I love your displays, but won't you worry about dust collecting in the fabric of your 1/6 stuff? I'm dying to get all my 1/6 figures in DETOLFS b/c I don't wanna be concerned about dust staining them (especially an "all white" figure like Alex).

I love your displays, but won't you worry about dust collecting in the fabric of your 1/6 stuff? I'm dying to get all my 1/6 figures in DETOLFS b/c I don't wanna be concerned about dust staining them (especially an "all white" figure like Alex).

Thanks! Yeah I hate the dust. Eventually I'm going to build a large cabinet with glass doors and lights for all my stuff. I do however have small plexi-glass front display boxes that I put stuff in like my new Sovereign Studios Batman in the picture...

New custom Batman (my third :eek:) and some new Spiderman statues.

My ever changing Jabba set up...

Last edited:

The stairs for Jabba look great, nice work. And 3 custom Bats :rolleyes: How many in total with non-customs?

:clap:clap:cool:

attachment.php

I know it is annoying when people ask for more pics but would it be possible for a close up of the supes display and maybe a few more random shots of the lot :D:D.
Thanks , Tay

Back