Coco's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cocoboloboy's Shelves

I know it is annoying when people ask for more pics but would it be possible for a close up of the supes display and maybe a few more random shots of the lot :D:D.
Thanks , Tay

Sure thing Tay. :cool: As soon as I get a chance more pics will be on the way.

What an awesome set up coco. I absolutely love it! (I am almost tempted to pay you to make some for me). :eek:

Thanks pix! I'll probably make one more set of steps for ebay so I'll give you a price before they go up just in case you want them.

Those shelves are just Bad@ss, and I spyed a Turner Supergirl very Cool, Very Smart lookin Collection.

Looks great, love you stands! I would like to see some display shot of the whole setup, just to get a feel for your whole collection room.

Hey Adam! Great work my friend! I still hope we can work something out someday for those shelves for my Hot Toys 12" ALIENS Ripley and marines we'd talked about last year. Please send me a PM when you can about it. Thanks! :D

Hey Adam! Great work my friend! I still hope we can work something out someday for those shelves for my Hot Toys 12" ALIENS Ripley and marines we'd talked about last year. Please send me a PM when you can about it. Thanks! :D

I still plan on doing that and I want to do something special so when I get a good design down I'll let you know Mike. :cool: I'm not into the Aliens thing so it's gonna take a bit to get the ole' creative juices flowing.:D

Those shelves are just Bad@ss, and I spyed a Turner Supergirl very Cool, Very Smart lookin Collection.

Good eye! I do have a Turner Supergirl. Best Supergirl statue to date.

Looks great, love you stands! I would like to see some display shot of the whole setup, just to get a feel for your whole collection room.

Thanks grange! My toy room is my home office and it's a tiny room.:monkey2 My collection is very fluid so most of those displays I ended up selling a while ago. I have mostly 1:6 figs, statues and PFs up right now. As soon as I build some shelves above Jabba I'll be able to spread it out a bit more... or add more.:D

would it be possible for a close up of the supes display

Here are those close ups Tay.

everything looks nice.

Those displays are just awesome! Especially that 89 batman display and figures :monkey5 I just like that movie very much :D

Those displays are just awesome! Especially that 89 batman display and figures :monkey5 I just like that movie very much :D

1989 Batman will always be a special movie to me. Here's the display as it is now.

If ABC ever decides to send my '89 Bruce Wayne figure and I finish Bob then all this will change.

Back