Coco's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cocoboloboy's Shelves

Thanks hicks and Balsquat!

I added two more mini posters beneath IM...

IMG_0289.jpg

i told you man..............your stuff is inspiring.............this is where i got my idea for you know who from.........:naughty

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Add Coco,got Iron Man myself yesterday,a great figure!

i told you man..............your stuff is inspiring.............this is where i got my idea for you know who from.........:naughty

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks barryo! Can't wait to see yours when it's completed. :rock

Nice Add Coco,got Iron Man myself yesterday,a great figure!

Yeah, I love HT's IM. I can't wait to get the other two.

Mini posters are great looking :rock

Thanks GB! I'm going to experiment with making some 6x9 posters this weekend.

Adam your collection sucks ................................. my eyes out of their sockets everytime I see it. ;)

Adam your collection sucks ................................. my eyes out of their sockets everytime I see it. ;)

:lol Thanks T!

Finally finished repainting Supes so I decided to put them on a black stand and boot Indy off of my wall Of Hot Toys.:D

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

Thanks F&F! :duff

Here are a couple shots of a new shelf design. It's an offset mini movie poster that allows for one figure to be displayed while still leaving most of the poster showing. The poster can be postioned to either side or in the middle. Whichever is prefered.

Supes6x9.jpg

RockyIV6x9.jpg

CK16x9.jpg

Last edited:

Uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm :confused: I give up :dunno

You know I hate selling some stuff, there are only 3 figures i've ever semi-regret selling and this is one of them. You're going to love it!

Very nice addition... i still love looking at your old Rocky and Cubber shelf. Just looks soooo good!

Back