Cobra Trooper Photo/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I caught the tale end of the hoopla over the Hastings Troopers (I ordered three on 2/28) but I guess not. None of them were cancelled and all three arrived in mint condition (sorry BM) this afternoon.

Awesome figures. Feels good to have some troops to join CC, SS, and the Officer in time for the Throne's arrival.

I thought I caught the tale end of the hoopla over the Hastings Troopers (I ordered three on 2/28) but I guess not. None of them were cancelled and all three arrived in mint condition (sorry BM) this afternoon.

Awesome figures. Feels good to have some troops to join CC, SS, and the Officer in time for the Throne's arrival.

Khev, if you don't have enough room let a brother know :monkey3

********Im offering $35 for just the figure as it is in the box on the right hand side. you can keep the stuff on the left side of the box. *****************
Message me if interested.

"if it sounds to good to be true, then it's probbaly missing a rifle."

That's a fact. I bought two dvds with 16 blaxploitation movies at KMart this weekend, and not only do they all suck, but they're cropped and you can't see most of the picture.

But for $8, what did I expect?

I ordered late in the day on 2/28 (I think it was around 10 PM CST).

Got one trooper already, and just received notice that my 2nd has shipped.

It's been a pretty good month for me in terms of good deals on collectibles. Just picked up an HSS Devious Michael Myers mask for $80 shipped, too. Bad economy=good sometimes.

Last edited:
I got my two in the mail today, I have to say I am surprised that they actually came. And in great condition, sorry BM (and am I the only one who thinks of Bowel Movement when I read BM?) about your troopers. I think I smell a flippin' coming.

Only King is allowed to call me Buttly :lecture

And I can tell you everyone at the Freaks party at SDCC had heard of me. You may laugh at a name like Buttmunch, but everyone remembers you. Its not like another Darth whatever :lol

No you are not the only one, and that's exactly why I always refer to him as Buttly.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/M79sqoPnICE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/M79sqoPnICE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:lol:rotfl:lol

No you are not the only one, and that's exactly why I always refer to him as Buttly.

Sounds like a butler. :lol

Only King is allowed to call me Buttly :lecture

And I can tell you everyone at the Freaks party at SDCC had heard of me. You may laugh at a name like Buttmunch, but everyone remembers you. Its not like another Darth whatever :lol

Oh yeah, I am a Beavis & Butthead fan too.

I think freaks'd remember my name just fine. :lol:rotfl:lol

Or your many others (MFer, C_ck, A-hole, etc.). Besides it could be worse...baby bird. :duff

Back