Cobra Trooper Photo/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah I got ya. I thought thats what was going on after reading the post a couple times and then I confirmed it by checking Josh's thread. Some people things just come natural.

Very true. Some people can do all the right things, and naturally say the wrong things while other naturally do all the wrong things but say the right things.

The question becomes whats valued more by society. Saying or doing.

I already know the answer.

Very true. Some people can do all the right things, and naturally say the wrong things while other naturally do all the wrong things but say the right things.

The question becomes whats valued more by society. Saying or doing.

I already know the answer.

As someone with something with Josh I'd like to have my stuff. He's had it for a long while and I'd really like to have it. That being said getting ticked at him and ripping him a new one is no way to go about things right now. Plus he's a friend and I've chosen to approach things with a certain approach. You may have been trying to do doing what you thought was best but honestly it wasn't your place to say anything nor was it your thread to do so. If you felt that way you should have said it through PM.

yeah. there really isn't any response I can offer to "its not your business" cause really its not unless we broaden the brush to say whats community business is all our business...which is how I originally looked at it before it became my admittedly fanatical personal quest. :lol

I'll just try to explain myself a bit, I don't know if anyone really cares or if it would change how I'm thought of. I said my things in that thread over the last year or so primarily as a honest look at the situation and offer what I felt were common sense recommendations (such as finding a part time job instead of working out at a gym) assuming he truly wanted to accomplish the mission of paying off debts. Originally I meant the right thing, sorta a "tough motivation" but it morphed away from that when it was immediately dismissed.

At that point of being dismissed I should have took the cue and just left, but I took the wrong approach.

Last edited:
DSC_2381.JPG

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

yes, the day will come when i pick one up.

next in line tho is duke, firefly, flint, beach head.

then i'll go back and pick up the trooper & snake eyes.

Right I dont think the troopers will be super hard to find being a army builder type figure. Those others could be and are really awesome and gonna be bad arse on the shelf! ;rock

Back