Cobra Trooper Photo/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure that Buttly has had to do some cleaning up around here on more than one occasion.

I'd settle for "realist." :lol

And with a certain post in a certain customizer's thread, "baby bird" suddenly became "turd maggot."

Yeah, after reading that shiat his stock plummeted in my book. Not that what I think really matters on a message board. :lol

Sometimes I feel like a butler cleaning up after all you guys :lol

Zing! It's cool Mr. Belvedere you're good people. :duff

I'm pretty sure that Buttly has had to do some cleaning up around here on more than one occasion.

Yeah the BM has to clean up the BS. Hey it's not like we're the DC forum, yet.

I really ought to change from Harvey to Alfred :lol

More like...

OSCAR%20THE%20GROUCH.jpg

I could have been harsher and still maintained 100% accuracy on the point. Someone tell me what I said wasn't the absolute truth, even though maybe I intended a bit of malice with it.

Hate me, I'm comfortable in my skin, honesty is more valuable than blowing smoke and he'll find out "good vibes" from his "friends" aren't enough to keep the heat on, pay rent, feed a baby, etc.

If my best friend was in rotten shape and told me he was bringing life into the world, I would have told him the same thing I said in that thread. And as his friend I would have done everything in my power to find them a job or get them in a good situation. I wouldn't have been a cheerleader providing "good vibes" thinking I was helping.

Last edited:
I could have been harsher and still maintained 100% accuracy on the point. Someone tell me what I said wasn't the absolute truth, even though maybe I intended a bit of malice with it.

Hate me, I'm comfortable in my skin, honesty is more valuable than blowing smoke and he'll find out "good vibes" from his "friends" aren't enough to keep the heat on, pay rent, feed a baby, etc.

If my best friend was in rotten shape and told me he was bringing life into the world, I would have told him the same thing I said in that thread. And as his friend I would have done everything in my power to find them a job or get them in a good situation. I wouldn't have been a cheerleader providing "good vibes". Thats true friendship.

Let it go. Having 2 myself, I know exactly what you meant, but the demeanor was in poor taste and frankly, the timing of it was tacky. It probably wouldn't have been as bad if you hadn't been all dicky with continual returns to the thread to offer advice on something that wasn't your beezwax, especially after being told to stay out by 3 mods and Dave himself. I'll say you got off light and leave it at that so this thread doesn't turn into another flame war.

i don't think being hated by people is "off light". I reaped what I sowed as Pix said I would, but as sad as it sounds I thought I did it partly for the right reason, the other part I admit was with some bitterness and that was probably why it was wrong to say it.

Usually my intentions are better than how they appear to other people because I don't candy coat what I'm saying, and I admittely think I'm right all the time. Its just who I am, and I'm not surprised with the reactions I get anymore.

I believe they are talking about Prog being a ********* to Josh in his customs thread...

Ah I got ya. I thought thats what was going on after reading the post a couple times and then I confirmed it by checking Josh's thread. Some people things just come natural.

Back