Cobra Trooper Photo/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I acquired two, but I don't believe/feel that's enough. I know it is cost prohibitive, but I really wanted at least 6-12 for a decent squad to be complimented by a COBRA OFFICER and a one COBRA SNIPER. I guess I'll scrounge online to pick up some more.

I swapped my Trooper from a narrow shoulder TT to a Slim. I think it gives him more of the scrawny newbie recruit look. Here he is with the Officer updated with EvilFace decals.

OfficerTrooper.jpg

I'm going to need a set of those decals Evilface :)

Did you guys just dye the red cloth balaclava black?

I actually purchased another Trooper and swapped his gear to the Officer, but some other folks have painted the gear. I think somebody tried dyeing it and had trouble.

Awesome.

I never tire of looking at this figure. Sideshow did a great job on him. I think mainly because they nailed the helmet.

Definitely two of my favorite figures the Trooper and Officer. And they are so good at taking orders.
]

I got the Officer a couple weeks back and I'd say he's one of my favorites. All the figures from the line have been amazing but the Cobra Troops are unreal. It's taken me a little while to catch up with the line but I'm finally there.... Do you guys think the Cobra trooper/officer are the best figures in this line so far?

Definitely two of my favorite figures the Trooper and Officer. And they are so good at taking orders.

Prisoner.jpg

Love the pic :rock

Makes me want to get a few more Troopers (If only they were $50 instead of $100! Man, times were good when a Sideshow figure was $20!), not to mention a Major Bludd! I have a similar set up with the DiD Obama. The 'talking' head makes for a great gagged head.

I got the Officer a couple weeks back and I'd say he's one of my favorites. All the figures from the line have been amazing but the Cobra Troops are unreal. It's taken me a little while to catch up with the line but I'm finally there.... Do you guys think the Cobra trooper/officer are the best figures in this line so far?

I think they are the best so far.

Yeah the troopers, all of the them, are great!

If they weren't $100 a pop I would probably get a few more.

I tried to wait until I find the Troopers/Officers on sale then I pick them up or use the EBay cashback. I'll probably try to pick the Sniper up parted out, since I usually swap these guys to TT anyway.

Back