Cobra Trooper Photo/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got mine yesterday. I might even get the time to pull him out of the box and equip him tonight. Happy times.

P!tu might bite on that idea. Truth be told, he'd actually throw it! :p

I can't even lie I'd probably be tempted to as well. :eek: But at least I've got a spare Pro incase he breaks. :lol

But now I'm leaning more toward Night Landing Craft which would actually be pretty handy for when Firefly is released. :naughty

The invasion has begun!!!

Haven't done too much futzing but it's a pretty cool figure indeed. Really love the headsculpt and the crazy eyes. This line has yet to unimpress me! :rock

Trooper1.jpg

Trooper2.jpg

I think Craw said he was getting one. I haven't purchased an SVD for the Trooper yet but it's definitely something I want for him. Definitely prefering the 47 to the 74 as far as AKs go, but I'm odd like that.

i got an AK and dragunov coming. hopefully soon. i'm waiting on another accessory that wasn't in stock yet.

Awesome! Can't wait to see how he looks with the sniper rifle. The neck joint really allows for some great sniping poses.

I'm with you on the '47, looks great!

:rock Definitely feels more classic.

I've got a Soviet RPG I want to try out with him, hopefully tomorrow. Cobras + Russian equipment = Can't Lose!:naughty

I just find the cloth scarf is too think and wide or something. I'm really hoping they give Firefly a sculpted mask especially as nice as Storm Shadow's head turned out.

Did you weather those knee pads or are they from a different figure? One of the straps on my troopers knee pads broke, so I took the knee pads from one of my HT military figures and they are exactly the same except extremely weathered.

Back