Cobra Trooper Photo/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_2381.JPG

Now that's a perfect Cobra.

cobra_1p5.jpg

:duff

Did you weather those knee pads or are they from a different figure? One of the straps on my troopers knee pads broke, so I took the knee pads from one of my HT military figures and they are exactly the same except extremely weathered.

He is straight out of the box.

Now that's a perfect Cobra.

:duff

Yup, he looks great with it. Might find a second one, Rambo wants his back.

Really Like this Figure! Don't mind the boots either. Just a few pics before I start futzing with the uniform and gear:

Star_Wars_Ships_and_Clones_035.jpg

Star_Wars_Ships_and_Clones_034.jpg

Star_Wars_Ships_and_Clones_037.jpg

Star_Wars_Ships_and_Clones_036.jpg

Star_Wars_Ships_and_Clones_031.jpg

Star_Wars_Ships_and_Clones_032.jpg

Star_Wars_Ships_and_Clones_033.jpg

Star_Wars_Ships_and_Clones_030.jpg

looks good. i don't mind the stock boots on the trooper. CC on the otherhand....that's another story.

True, the boots aren't bad, but they limit the articulation in the legs and particularly the feet. That was my main reason for swapping them. In fact, I put my Trooper boots on my Ghostbusters Ray Stanz figure (they look 100x better than the Mattel boots).

:rock :rock :rock

GREAT SHOT!!!

Those the New Line boots? They look good on the trooper.

I got a pair for Snake Eyes a couple weeks ago.

And GREAT shots TK0083 :rock :rock :rock

That's right! I liked how your Newline boots looked and thought they looked like the same style of boot the Trooper had, so I picked 'em up. The boots are amazing, they're miniature real boots. You can't get any better than that and for a great price too.

Well, I was able to futz with the uniform a bit. I tightened the the openning at the end of the sleeves; didn't like how wide they openned up. I also made sure that the straps were tightened and secured with the right amount of slack. I then glued some of them in place.

Star_Wars_Ships_and_Clones_081.jpg
Star_Wars_Ships_and_Clones_085.jpg

Star_Wars_Ships_and_Clones_083.jpg

Star_Wars_Ships_and_Clones_084.jpg
Star_Wars_Ships_and_Clones_082.jpg

Last edited:
Back