Cobra Trooper Photo/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's the BBW love guys? C'mon now.

Unfortunately I have 2 of those so I won't be bidding..............oh yah pretty sweet Officer too.

Funny thing is, the person selling that figure is gonna see all the views it's getting and think he's done something smart by adding "it" to the picture.

Sorry if this is misplaced but I have no access to the BST thread. My Cobra Trooper's knee pads broke where they hook. Does anyone know where i can find these knee pads for sale? (i have checked the bey and none there as of today).

Thanks in advance and again sorry if this is not the right thread.

As far as I know, eBay is the only bet right now. You might luck out if Toy Anxiety has a "regular" trooper/officer/sniper (the desert ones have the same kneepads, but in a different color, obviously) in stock that they decide to break down, but since this is an older figure, I wouldn't count on it. I stocked up on extra knee pads when the Sniper was released.

Sorry if this is misplaced but I have no access to the BST thread. My Cobra Trooper's knee pads broke where they hook. Does anyone know where i can find these knee pads for sale? (i have checked the bey and none there as of today).

Thanks in advance and again sorry if this is not the right thread.

thanks again for the help fellow freaks. :clap Placed order on a pair. :yess:

You found a pair of black ones? Where?

I was following an auction on ebay that ended two or three days ago...but they went for around 30.00 with shipping.

Was watching those auctions to and they were to pricey for me.

Yeah...the Cobra Trooper parts that all went that day went for a lot that day. I was really wanting the rifle/mags/grenades...but 50.00 was ridiculous. It got to ridiculous at about 25.00 for me.

That parted out stuff went for so much that it almost seems to me that it might be worthwhile to buy a trooper, keep what I want...and part the rest out.

Not quite, but almost.

I wouldn't go nuts over Trooper stuff yet. They could still do the Stinger Driver at any time, and they haven't done a silver sigil Officer yet. Both would come with the all-black gear. Can't say for the weapons though, BUT they do love to rehash.

I wouldn't go nuts over Trooper stuff yet. They could still do the Stinger Driver at any time, and they haven't done a silver sigil Officer yet. Both would come with the all-black gear. Can't say for the weapons though, BUT they do love to rehash.

Hell, I would be tickled pink if they ignored their policy and did another run of the Trooper they already released!

I don't really see why they don't just re-release key army builders. I seem to recall them saying something about re-releasing the Stormtrooper with ESB or ROTJ helmets a while ago. I suppose it negates the exclusivity, but there are a lot of folks out there that would just eat up certain army builders were they re-released periodicly.

I don't really see why they don't just re-release key army builders. I seem to recall them saying something about re-releasing the Stormtrooper with ESB or ROTJ helmets a while ago. I suppose it negates the exclusivity, but there are a lot of folks out there that would just eat up certain army builders were they re-released periodicly.

Very true. And we would still have the exclusivity of the other character specific figures.

I would, however, like to see something like a different head sculpt for an army-builder like the Trooper, though. Same basic uniform look, but different "person" so to speak.

Or release a Flint in disguise for a double-whammy. We can update our Flint heads (like most of us did with Zuke) and get another Cobra Trooper but as an original release. Seems like easy money. :huh

Back