Cobra Trooper Photo/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, do any of y'all have an extra shoulder pad from the trooper? The part that goes under the webgear around his neck? I'd be willing to pay like $15 for it.

Well I have done it now. I just got my first Sideshow Gi-Joe peice. These things are kick ass!

I do have a question. These cobra trooper guys need some extra gear. What would you all suggest? I am completly new to this type of collecting.:hi5:

IMAG0023.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg

Well I have done it now. I just got my first Sideshow Gi-Joe peice. These things are kick ass!

I do have a question. These cobra trooper guys need some extra gear. What would you all suggest? I am completly new to this type of collecting.:hi5:

IMAG0023.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg

welcome to the black hole you will soon be calling your wallet. :1-1:

welcome to the black hole you will soon be calling your wallet. :1-1:

Yea the attack on my wallet is going to be epic! I just pre-ordered the Cobra Commander PF and the Cobra Viper. I just hope that I can get a Dusty and Stalker..

Been wanting a few more Cobra Troopers lately, but the price has gone up pretty good, on them. After looking around, I did find a set on Ebay that are being sent from Italy for just a few bucks more than the original price so I was happy about that.

I was shocked to find another one on another collectors website...brand new by the description...for 60.00 shipped. If that one comes through (I was getting a little nervous, but the guy has good feedback and very good communication, so I am more at ease with it, now), THAt will be a major coup on the savings.

Anyway, Cobra's cannon fodder are getting built up a little.

Last edited:
Yep it's getting to the point that Sideshow needs to look into a new version of the basic Cobra Trooper. But not something loaded with accessories and different paint deco, just an H harness in white with knife & sheath and a few pouches and that cartoon Cobra Blaster. Hopefully it'll come in well under $100.

Yep it's getting to the point that Sideshow needs to look into a new version of the basic Cobra Trooper. But not something loaded with accessories and different paint deco, just an H harness in white with knife & sheath and a few pouches and that cartoon Cobra Blaster. Hopefully it'll come in well under $100.

[ame]https://youtu.be/wtgklHQ52WE[/ame]

A BDU, rifle, knife, sheath, H harness, two pouches, helmet, mask, a set of already existing hands and boots for an obvious army builder should not cost more then a $100, so it's a reasonable expectation.

The dream is that SSC would release an accessory unladen troop builder figure. ;)

Still one of the best figures in the line.

You snoozed you loozed.

Stinger Driver is the only Trooper I want to see them release. Way to many other charcters to make.

A BDU, rifle, knife, sheath, H harness, two pouches, helmet, mask, a set of already existing hands and boots for an obvious army builder should not cost more then a $100, so it's a reasonable expectation.

The dream is that SSC would release an accessory unladen troop builder figure. ;)

But you're forgetting we're talking Sideshow where an articulated wolf with an extra yawning head is $52.99. :lol

Got my two troopers from Italy. The boxes were just a little beat up...but nothing major. And considering how they were packed, wrapped in bubble wrap and then brown paper...I am shocked they are not trashed...no protection from crushing damage at all. They appear to be unopned as described as well. If they have been opened...I am fooled. I am very happy with them at only a few dollars over retail for each of them.

The one from Canada that I got through the other collector website is another matter. I am afraid I will be opening a paypal claim on that one.

I did not get it through ebay...but I sent the money maeked for "goods". That negates the charges like "gift" but leaves the transaction open for a dispute or claim if necessary...I just talked to paypal and they told me to open a dispute and that extends the option for a claim if it comes to that...hopefully it will not.

I just got the trooper that paid 60.00 for shipped. The seller threw in two TPB for the wait and ended up having to pay 32.00 for shipping. So, effectively, I got the Trooper and the two TPBs for 28.00 before shipping.

It was well worth the wait. It don't get no better than that.

I do feel terrible, though, that at 41 days, I felt that I had to open a dispute with Paypal. I hope the seller understands.

Pretty sweet deal Darth. :yess:

Glad at least the Italy part worked out for ya.

Back