Cobra Trooper Photo/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And so many Evilbayers won't ship to Canada, and I offered more than their buy it now and offered more shipping.

I know and everytime I dont have money they go for cheap but when I have the cash there always 180+

Someday I will get atleast one trooper kinda wish some one had a loose one they wanted to trade.

:lecture Never buy pre Christmas :lol

I am sometimes amazed what figures go for in that Oct - Dec season

And so many Evilbayers won't ship to Canada, and I offered more than their buy it now and offered more shipping.

Americans are just about stuck up, aren't they?

I am glad Canadians are not this way. Otherwise, I would not have gotten my Cobra Trooper for 60.00 shipped along with two Great TPs.

Americans are just about stuck up, aren't they?

I am glad Canadians are not this way. Otherwise, I would not have gotten my Cobra Trooper for 60.00 shipped along with two Great TPs.

WOW that's an awesome price.

Yeah, i never understood the " i won't ship internationally/ outside the lower 48" mentality nonsense.

f your buyer will pay the shipping, what difference will it make?

:lecture Never buy pre Christmas :lol

I am sometimes amazed what figures go for in that Oct - Dec season

At this point I really dont care anymore I just want a couple of troopers. Just wish some one wanted a clone or 2 in trade for 2 troopers so I didnt have to stretch my figure funds anymore then I would be set but apparently some great figure god hates me :rotfl

WOW that's an awesome price.

Yeah, i never understood the " i won't ship internationally/ outside the lower 48" mentality nonsense.
f your buyer will pay the shipping, what difference will it make?

Thats the problem, alot of overseas buyers dont want to pay the extra shipping to have sent in a way you can track it.

I agree...if they buyer won't pay shipping, that is on them. If they are fine with paying the shipping...I just see no reason not to sell internationally. It actually gives a chance for higher bids. (edit - if you are selling on an auction site)

then that's the buyer's problem
as long as the buyer is willing to pay, i see no issue.

Yeah, but when you have an overseas high bidders unwilling to pay the extra charge. What do you then? I've sold stuff on ebay and I specifically put "No international" shipping, and they still bid and win. Then they dont want to pay the extra shipping. Sure I cancel a the bid, but then I lost on a sale.

Yeah, but when you have an overseas high bidders unwilling to pay the extra charge. What do you then? I've sold stuff on ebay and I specifically put "No international" shipping, and they still bid and win. Then they dont want to pay the extra shipping. Sure I cancel a the bid, but then I lost on a sale.

I don't do international shipping anymore due to that reason. I would rather just not deal with the hassle of it all and take a minor loss on money overall than deal with the time I would lose having international problems. Plus if it stays in the us it keeps our pool of collectibles at a certain level because I have seen to many people from the UK and other countries that will not ship to anywhere but there countries.

Pretty simple...you invoice them the amount...if they don't pay...you contact Ebay. They'll pay. Then if they leave negative feedback...you contact paypal and it gets removed or you simple respond to it with an explanation and noone cares that you have a negative.

I really feel sorry for those of you who have had problems as a seller. I have sold quite a few items on Ebay and the only issue I had with a buyer was his fault (the item sat in his post office waiting for him to pick it up for over a month) and that was resolved in about 15 minutes.

Edit - I do not sell on Ebay any more...but that is because Ebay treats sellers like garbage. And not because of bad buyers.

But I buy stuff on ebay all the time. I almost always get great deals and I am able to find otherwise hard-to-find items.

I'm thinking about listing most of mu Joe/Cobra figures. The ones that don't sell to avoid the hassle of ebay I'll just try to sell to say Big Bad Toy Store. Its less than maybe what they go for on ebay but its less of a pain in the butt to deal with.

I'm thinking about listing most of mu Joe/Cobra figures. The ones that don't sell to avoid the hassle of ebay I'll just try to sell to say Big Bad Toy Store. Its less than maybe what they go for on ebay but its less of a pain in the butt to deal with.

and to ppl you know, knowing is half the paypal fees.

*Roadblock thumbs up and a smile*

"G......... I........... Blow...........!!!!!"

*PSA ended*

Ski

Oh? Getting out of the line josh? Sad to hear that.... I might want some of your troopers for army building, dependant on the when,and the price.

Oh? Getting out of the line josh? Sad to hear that.... I might want some of your troopers for army building, dependant on the when,and the price.

Kind of. I won't say I won't buy something in the future but I just want to pair it down as far as Joe figures go. Cool! I don't even know what the going rate is to be honest. PM me and we can talk. :)

havyzysu.jpg

Back