Cobra Trooper Photo/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stopped looking for this guy after my first one, never thinking I'd find another. Wasn't charged a fortune but I did over pay since he was the last 1:6 Joe I needed to complete my collection. I have 2 officers though..they are easy to come by.

Not really feeling the urge to army build with anymore blue shirts.

IMG_2342_zps8df457df.jpg

IMG_2340_zps77a3aab8.jpg

IMG_2337_zps1d751ef9.jpg

IMG_2345_zpsb9ec8d16.jpg

IMG_2349_zps96ee3114.jpg

IMG_2346_zps95995478.jpg

IMG_2336_zps7dae1371.jpg

IMG_2350_zpsec7402fb.jpg

Last edited:
I've been tempted to acquire a few of these guys from time to time, but the crazy eyes and poor-quality fabric of the uniform always put me off.

Wow... you sure you aren't gonna regret this later?

I'm tempted... also in Canada.

baah.. They won't last long.

..ah well...

I know, I really did'nt want to sell them but I kinda over extended myself this week, I got swept up in the batman frenzy and overpayed for the dx12:(

I've been tempted to acquire a few of these guys from time to time, but the crazy eyes and poor-quality fabric of the uniform always put me off.

The crazy eyes head sculpt is one of the best thimgs about this figure.

I can deal with Canada, just add 10 bucks extra for shipping:wink1:

I am in Canada too and was about to send a PM for one of the figures, but UPS will hit us for $41.00 brokerage on UPS standard to Canada to then charge us the Duty/Tax... so $160 will be about $232 once it crosses the border.

So hard collecting these figs in Canada, if you miss your Canadian distributor first time around, it costs ya.:gah:

Indeed.

I still have two unboxed. Should sell them, I don't think I'll use them, already have 5 opened.

Indeed.

I still have two unboxed. Should sell them, I don't think I'll use them, already have 5 opened.

You should sell at least one, speaking as someone that is having a lot of trouble trying to find one.:(

really dig this figure. wish i had picked up a couple more of this one like i did the viper and cg.

I didn't know people were still wanting to pick these up or I would have posted a heads up. Loose ones have been going for 80 to 90 and a complete with box have been going 105 to 120ish so far this year. They're not hard to find yet, if you don't mind using the Evilbay. :horror

I didn't know people were still wanting to pick these up or I would have posted a heads up. Loose ones have been going for 80 to 90 and a complete with box have been going 105 to 120ish so far this year. They're not hard to find yet, if you don't mind using the Evilbay. :horror

I know and everytime I dont have money they go for cheap but when I have the cash there always 180+

Someday I will get atleast one trooper kinda wish some one had a loose one they wanted to trade.

Back