Cobra Throne Announced!--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may wait and pick it up from EBay. I have a feeling the price will drop on this thing.

I just got an email from Sideshow saying this has been delayed until March. Flexpayers got the email since they are bumping the last payment date back a month. Luckily I converted it to Flex a week or two ago so my scheduel was already Feb/March so I'm not going to be behind everyone now :rock

I would have loved to do Flexpay for this but it cost too much in the long run with tax, vat and fedex fees.
I got mine off Alterego and with my points got it below 150 bucks which is the import tax free limit.

Glad to hear its been delayed though, gives my credit card a break for a month. They're about to start charging Flex payments on the Kaneda bike.:monkey2

I cancelled my Clone Wars Anakin and bought the Cobra Sniper's Dragunov from Toy Anxiety instead. I'm realizing that I'm going to kick myself if I lose my Joe focus and don't have funds available for both Duke and the throne when they ship (which I have a feeling will be at the same time.)

In case anyone has forgotten, behold the SDCC video. Duke and CC's throne are going to be the products to own in SSC's Joe line thus far:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/_lib/ph...This=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=745

Last edited:
We'll I've already gotten my first flex pay last week, so I'm half way there. So it should only be about a month more know for it. Still no word on Duke though. I wonder what his holdup is? They pumped out the Cobra Sniper in just over a month or two after he was announced. Granted he just had a new head an gun and a different colored outfit than the Troopers/Officers. I'm wondering if the new Pro body parts are partly to blame? I think Anakin might have some of them though and he starts charging today. So who knows.

Got the "16 day arrival" notice today. I was excited initially, but then I remembered how much this thing costs. I just bought a house, so it's kinda bad timing for me right now. :confused:

Anyone think getting on the wait list is worth it at this point or should I peruse the net looking for a deal?

Hopefully I can grab this and the 2 troopers from Hastings come through to flank old CC.

Back