Cobra Throne Announced!--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the subject of the Cobra Throne, I am very tempted to buy it, just the price tag is a little high for my wallet right now.

Beg to differ. Everyone said the same thing about Carbo Han. I wound up picking him up for $126 on a Black Friday sale.

If it's no big deal to you whether or not to get it, then the smart choice is probably to wait it out.
Me, I don't want to take the chance. I've always wanted a Cobra Commander and throne display.

Beg to differ. Everyone said the same thing about Carbo Han. I wound up picking him up for $126 on a Black Friday sale.

BUT there were 2000 Han Carbonite, only 750 CC Thrones, I know there are more SW fans then Joe fans, especially ones that like to actually spend money. But that is a bit of a risk, not saying that it can't happen, just a bit more risk. Haven't seen the Waypoint set on second chance yet.

There are still online retailers that have it less than retail. I like going through SS, one for possible flexpay, and two if anything goes wrong with it, the return/replacement is very easy to do, oh and points is a good thing too.

You can always have them convert your regular item/waitlist to a Flex Pay. I did that with my throne last week. $100 for 2 months isn't as much of a hit as $200 at once.

you just have to get the reg order before it ships out, but yes that will work. I flexpay just about everything I order, only way I have been able to get so much lately.

If it's no big deal to you whether or not to get it, then the smart choice is probably to wait it out.
Me, I don't want to take the chance. I've always wanted a Cobra Commander and throne display.

BUT there were 2000 Han Carbonite, only 750 CC Thrones, I know there are more SW fans then Joe fans, especially ones that like to actually spend money. But that is a bit of a risk, not saying that it can't happen, just a bit more risk. Haven't seen the Waypoint set on second chance yet.

There are still online retailers that have it less than retail. I like going through SS, one for possible flexpay, and two if anything goes wrong with it, the return/replacement is very easy to do, oh and points is a good thing too.

I know. I have a sneaking suspicion that it'll still be available down the road and will be able to be picked up via a Hastings code or Black Friday special. Worst case scenario, that's fine anyway as I really don't have room in my collection for a mammoth piece like this anyway, without disrupting the zen of everything else.

i'm gonna keep it. even if i can't display it right now. i just think i may regret not getting it and later i'll be kicking myself. i do like my CC standing, but maybe sideshow will release the helmet version too.

its funny by the time I wisened up to not being a completist or a "must get it day 1" collector SSC really cut back on their production numbers. most items I want are still available after the fact, but not for as cheap as they used to be.

its funny by the time I wisened up to not being a completist or a "must get it day 1" collector SSC really cut back on their production numbers. most items I want are still available after the fact, but not for as cheap as they used to be.

I noticed the same, Im no longer a got to have it now collector of Joe or SW, and I have never missed out on getting anything wanted for cheaper down the road. So I to will take my chances with the Throne also.

I am a must have collector of Joe, and I am already behind on the Cobra Officer and Sniper (I get two of each 12")

So I am afraid that if I miss out on the Throne it will take me awhile before I come back to it. Sure it might be cheaper, but being as it is not an exc it isn't that important to me, and lots of things take priority, so better to just keep the order then regret later.

Back