Cobra Throne Announced!--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone think getting on the wait list is worth it at this point or should I peruse the net looking for a deal?

Hopefully I can grab this and the 2 troopers from Hastings come through to flank old CC.

Wait until Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday. You'll be able to get it for probably 25-50% off.

I have 16 to decide on this. My only issue is that I really have no place for it. It wont fit on my shelves and if I cant display it CC and all the troopers I just dont want it.

I don't mean to sound like a broken record but seeing this thing in person was awesome, a real sweet piece.

No doubt there! I would hate to cancel, but if it cant come up with a good display option I see no other choice.

I think I'll get it and see what can do, worse case I'll just send it back to Sideshow for a refund.

what ever happened to Duke? he just dropped off the radar. i thought at one point he was supposed to be shipping in february.

Well, there's still half a month for him to make Q1 but they pushed him back to Q2. Though, I don't care if they push him back because of QC issues. I'd rather have a perfect Duke than one with issues.

what ever happened to Duke? he just dropped off the radar. i thought at one point he was supposed to be shipping in february.
I don't think they ever announced an estimated date beyond the quarter and year (does Sideshow ever really do that?). Sideshow may give some conservative idea to retailers, but since production and other types of issues can come up, it would seem in their interest to refrain from doing this when possible.

I've got 4 Detolfs in my guest room. Managing my displays reminds me a lot like playing Resident Evil! I've got CC w/ X2 CTs stashed away just waiting for this throne to come out--what to do...what to do..?

this is one of those pieces I really want, but having a hard time with the price. I've still not bought the Carbonite Han. Maybe start looking for the Han aftermarket first then a year or so from now get the throne. IDK.

Back