Cobra Sniper.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then feel free to pass. He's not even a regular Joe release so it's not like you're missing anything. :rolleyes:

I no I can pass, I'm just wondering if this character is a brand new character or one from the past. I'm not bashing the figure. I understand its another "milk" figure. But wheres the concept from? Funny how people get so mad when you dont praise SS.

I no I can pass, I'm just wondering if this character is a brand new character or one from the past. I'm not bashing the figure. I understand its another "milk" figure. But wheres the concept from? Funny how people get so mad when you dont praise SS.

It's a new concept figure. Similar to the Python Patrol version from '89, but certainly not quite it.
We don't always praise SSC in this section, check of the Snake Eyes Environment and Crimson Cobra Commander threads for proof of that. However, overall SSC has done absolute wonders with this line and sensible variations like this one are easier to stomach because of that.
icon14.gif

like Mando said, with Firefly ,those will look f'n bad ass.Not buying but certainly can appreciate a nice figure.

I don't get all the crying. You guys were ^^^^^ing all week long about not getting a Joe announcement, then one comes along and it's not what you expected so you switch the ^^^^^ing to that?! :lol Starting to smell like someone let a Star Wars fart in here.

This figure isn't a variant in the lines of The Dead. There are aspects that make him original other than just color. Additionally, I'm certain we'll get a main character announcement before Christmas.

:lol :lol :lol

Agreed. If I had any customizing skills I would just buy another trooper and do something like this:
imcobrastingerdriver.jpg

You need to forward that to Sideshow. Tell them who he is and show them how simple a variant he is and I bet we'd see him soon. I'd certainly do a custom of this but I'm at a loss for the red gear and I'd completely ^^^^ up the Cobra symbols.

If Sideshow can do Caca Cobra Commander and a Cobra Sniper but doesn't already know what the Stinger Driver is then the lined is probably doomed. :lol

I don't get it, I like it and I will order from my LCS and save precious duckets.

EDIT: 10 bucks says he will have a super low edition size. And B_TCH be cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
They sure as hell better make a 1:6 Stinger to go with him!! :rock

Back