Cobra Sniper.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know just caught that I thought he was still referring to the stinger driver.

One of my favorite vehicles. I picked one up MISB about 6 years ago from a comic shop for $40, he didn't know, he thought it was in the 1985 vehicle lists instead of the 1984...I ended up having to sell it a couple years later for $450!

i don't need to know who he is. as long as he has a file card i'll be ok. i never read the comics and i don't remember the cartoon at all. i buy these cuz i had dozens of Joes as a kid. to me the nostalgia value and high quality of these figures is worth the price. if it's visually appealing i'm happy to add it to the collection. CCC wasn't appealing to me. Cobra sniper is.

Craw you need some Joe DVD's my friend :rock

I do think this is a cool-looking figure with some great, accessories. I ordered one. Definitely better than Caca Cobra Commander.

But, seriously, NO MORE VARIANTS FOR A WHILE!

We've been unhappy with the snails pace of the line, and they come with this? Geez!

Craw you need some Joe DVD's my friend :rock
i thought about it. but i watched some clips online and it didn't really do anything for me. i don't think i watched much of the Joe toon as a kid. not like the filmation MOTU which i watched religiously and can still remember certain episodes from my childhood. if i got into any joe media it would be the old marvel comic run. i think i'm alright with file cards for now though. file cards were all i needed as a kid.

I'll PayPal you $5 to say that to Justin, Lee in MI or Valfar in the SW threads. :lol

The SW section is a lost cause, oddly enough those guys can be cool but they turn on the "yougottabeeffingkiddingme" posts into high gear to a place that it ain't even worth acknowledging or responding to. And to Khev sorry duder, I was surprised we could say the word faggot and I was quoting Predator to express "my true feelings" on the subject. Next time would nancy-boys suffice?

I do think this is a cool-looking figure with some great, accessories. I ordered one. Definitely better than Caca Cobra Commander.

But, seriously, NO MORE VARIANTS FOR A WHILE!

We've been unhappy with the snails pace of the line, and they come with this? Geez!

No to a chromdome version of CC? Come on Carl you would cave like that freeway in Minneapolis if they made him. I know I would. People have to remember this type of figure (cool color/variant around Spooktacular) makes perfect sense based on SSC's history. I dig it. Throw a black cape from the cape master himself Drizzle and BAM! the Cobra Sniper would look that much cooler.

i thought about it. but i watched some clips online and it didn't really do anything for me. i don't think i watched much of the Joe toon as a kid. not like the filmation MOTU which i watched religiously and can still remember certain episodes from my childhood. if i got into any joe media it would be the old marvel comic run. i think i'm alright with file cards for now though. file cards were all i needed as a kid.

If you like Filmation's He-Man (I love it too) then the GI JOE cartoon is like the effing Godfather in comparison.

No to a chromdome version of CC? Come on Carl you would cave like that freeway in Minneapolis if they made him. I know I would. People have to remember this type of figure (cool color/variant around Spooktacular) makes perfect sense based on SSC's history. I dig it. Throw a black cape from the cape master himself Drizzle and BAM! the Cobra Sniper would look that much cooler.

:google:google:google:google:google um.... no. He's the Cobra Sniper, not the Cobra magician.

Back